[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1493825964047.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493825964047.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>27 years old
>539 credit score
>$10,000 in debt
>No college degree
>$13.50/hr job

How do I become rich, guys?
>>
>>2070153

buy the dip
>>
>>2070153
What the fuck did you buy that put you into debt?
>>
>>2070171
Pretty much this.

put 30% of your pay cheque into bitcoin and leave it
>>
>>2070153
Well first don't spend money you don't have

You'll be behind exponentially for years now.
>>
>>2070178
An unfinished college degree. I fell for the meme but bailed after two years when all my friends were getting shit jobs after graduation
>>
>>2070171
I don't have that kind of spending flexibility. Forgot to mention I have a baby. And a qt gf
>>
>>2070236

leave them, MGTOW.

Why would you have a relationship/kid before you are financially stable.
>>
>>2070188
Your dubs sadden me. But there will be a way, my will is indomitable, so there's that
>>
>>2070244
Because life. Tbqh I thought the world was going to hell until Trump got memed into presidency, before that I literally was sure the world was going to hell so why bother.
>>
>>2070236

you still with her?
>>
unironically suck off old guys on craigslist for money and invest it all into memecoins
>>
>>2070282
Yeah.
>>
>>2070296
You know I have a minor gay streak and I jacked a guy off once, but that would land me in jail for prostitution.
>>
>>2070229
At least get your associates in anything to have something to show for the work you've already done. With 10k in, you can't be that far off.
>>
>>2070352
But then what? It would be useless. I was thinking of taking classes on coding
>>
>>2070153
Save for a month.
Move to Mexico.
Invest in enchiladas
???
profit
>>
>get in a union

Best decision I ever made. I'm 23 with no college degree, making $36 per hour + overtime. I work 12 hour days for 6 days a week 7 months out of the year, and day trade while I'm laid off
>>
>>2070395
It wouldn't be useless depending on what you're going into. Most of the AA/AS have the same course requirements with the exception of a few classes, including a AS in comp sci. Even if you get a job in another field, you'll be worth more because of your education, even if it's just a few bux. It could even motivate you to continue into whatever field you decide to go into.
>>
>>2070416
I like this. Do I need to know someone?
>>
>>2070183

I put 80% of my 1200 fortnightly pay into Bitcoin, am i naughty?
>>
>>2070441
Nope, I sure as shit didn't. I got into a heavy machine operators union myself. Look into welding unions. The median age is like 55 or some crazy shit like that, so they're starving for new, younger members
>>
File: 1408685937279.jpg (50KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
1408685937279.jpg
50KB, 600x443px
>>2070338
>minor gay streak
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.