[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex toy business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 354252342.jpg (141KB, 1200x688px) Image search: [Google]
354252342.jpg
141KB, 1200x688px
Hi /biz/ this is my first time in these parts. I`m a pervert so I usually spend all my time in /b/

Anyway I`m to ask is the sex toy business difficult to break into and grow a business in ?

I have some engineering and CAD knowledge which my family forced me to do at uni but I was never interested in, but graduated so I can design stuff. My main interests are being a pervert. So I want to try get into this area. I already designed some stuff with a few failures but I have some prototypes.

Recently I designed a ceiling harness and an anal device for gay men. And some were interested and emailed me. I`ve yet to take that next step into an actual business.
>>
>>2067779

Big brands already out there, lots of players in the industry. To be honest, I have a hard time figuring out what kind of fucked up shit you can come up with that haven't been done to death and can still be marketed to a large crowd.

As an individual with nothing but your perversions and design skills, I would say that barrier to entry is insurmountable. You need a manufacturer, a big investment for testing/production. Marketing is going to be a nightmare because there are so many competitors. Google ads is probably not even profitable.

Try and contact people that produce toys maybe, set yourself as a freelancer and take profit on commission. That's the only possible option I see
>>
>>2067779
>I`m a pervert so I usually spend all my time in /b/

without the jailbaits and cp /b/ barely qualifies as pervert is normalshit and faggotry.
>>
>>2067779
Are you me? I was literally just about to start this exact same thread.
>>
theres a program on in the uk called "how you get so rich?"
one of the rich dudes had a sex toy website and started with next to nothing and had no prior knowledge of sex industry. so ye it can be done
>>
just launch a website and pay for ads just like any other ecommerce site.
>>
>>2067779
I once went to Guangzhou, China.
They have this sextoy wholesale market there.
They had loads of first class copies of really expensive brands, like Funfactory, at 10% of the retail price. It sure seemed like a good deal to me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.