[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET wanting to move out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: who-here-neetbux_o_5258039.jpg (131KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
who-here-neetbux_o_5258039.jpg
131KB, 1000x963px
Greetings /biz/ I'm a NEET with 50k in my savings account currently. I get 800 dollars a month for my mental problems. I live in a very nice house with just my mother, but I want to move out to a comfy 1 bedroom apartment, or a studio apartment. I live near Tampa so I can find a nice apartment for a good price. My mother would also be willing to give me a monthly allowance of 500 dollars a month. Is this a good idea? I don't spend much money and I'm just happy playing games and watching anime on my nice computer. What do? And how much should I spend on rent?
>>
>>2067036
Tell ur mom 600 or you won't visit her at the retirement home.
>>
i would pay max 800 to 1100 a month for rent with water and internet included hopefully
>>
just sell or pawnl everything u own and whack it on WAVES , you will be VERY rich in 6 months-1 year!!!
>>
>>2067045
She has a lot of money, but she's an evil boomer. She said she would give me 1k a month if I even got a job but I refused. 500 a month will be very little for her. This is the best I can do. And it will be plenty for me.
>>
>my mom is going to give my NEET ass $500 a month to move out
How does it feel to be such a shitty son that your mother would pay you to fuck off?
>>
Why do you want to move out? You'd be cutting it close at $1300 per month.
>>
>>2067123
Because I'm getting tired of being around my mother she annoys me greatly. I can probably find a nice apartment for 800-900 a month. I have been Neet since 16 and I'm currently 21. My house is nice and all I even have a big heated pool with fountains but I'd like to be alone.
>>
>>2067120
I am a good person. I never drank or used drugs ever! And I never went to degenerate places like bars or clubs. I don't make much noise and I'm clean. My mom likes me, i was just screwed over mentally, and cannot function well socially.
>>
>>2067036
Sell your plasma 3x per month
Easy cheesy
>>
>>2067036
In your position I'd get a job or use the time home to learn some proper skills, but if you're not an over-achiever then I suggest finding an even cheaper place to rent, go for something like a 600-700$ place that's in a clean enough place. You can eat an amazingly balanced diet where you get most of your calories from brown rice, beans, and some quinoa, all 3 cheap when bought in bulk (DRY !) add some veggies and sometimes meat and you're off super cheap. Also just pirate games, man, don't buy.

This way you get some money left off so you can invest them in something you love. Learn a musical instrument or a programming language, you're in a position where you can do some creative work in your own time and have fun with it, take advantage of it.
>>
>>2067184

Whats your mental issue? You seem pretty cognizant of your problems.
>>
>>2067036
Only if you're gonna go to college/uni f a m.
Otherwise what's the point?

How old are you neetbro? Take comp sci + 2 normie courses a year to meet chicks. Become a normie yourself and stop being a drain on society... ah just kidding you my man, do whatever you want.
>>
>>2067169
You'll have to think of all of your possible expenses and do the math over and over again, until you're confident you can live on your own for $1300. Otherwise your savings account will deplete. Some examples:

Does your rent include all of your utilities? If not, add on electric, gas (if your apartment uses it), water. I don't see very many apartments that include all utilities anymore. You'll most likely have to pay, at the very least, for electric unless you get lucky and find a great deal.

How much do you eat and household items like cleaning supplies? Figure in around 50 per week for that depending on where you live, more if you have pets or eat out often.

How will you commute? Car, train, bus? The price varies for all of that.

Do you have any prescriptions to fill for your NEETbux? Doctors visit copay, dental care, etc...

Keep thinking about everything you consume and figure it out before you move out, anon. The annoyance of your mother may be a better trade off than losing your savings.
>>
>>2067235
BONUS ROUND:

1. You'll have your first taste at real independence in life, enjoy it, but don't get isolationist about it.

2. Humans are social animals, don't be a dumbass and go to college to get some pussy and get swamped in debt. Just work out at home, sensible diet, and you can get pussy on tinder REGARDLESS of any mental issue you got once you get used to talking to women.(but please use a condom)

3.Never buy shit that can cost you money to maintain in the long run

4. Independence tastes really fucking good, expect to get more and more motivated to make it on your own instead of off your mother's cash the further you get in life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.