[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you cash out of memecoins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: th.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
th.png
208KB, 807x935px
About 2-3 years ago I put all my money into memecoins (couple thousand), and it's done well.

I've spend them occasionally on stupid shit like a new mattress, and now I look at my bed thinking I could have an extra 5k if I just slept on the couch/floor.

It's making me crazy. I wear old crappy clothes, live like a neet, hardly spend money, and all I think about is my low 6 figure savings in memecoins.
I think if I keep living like a poorfag I can become a millionaire in a couple years

Anyone else doing this? At what point do you cash out to live a normal life?
>>
File: 1493916166802.png (88KB, 568x548px) Image search: [Google]
1493916166802.png
88KB, 568x548px
>>2066084
>not staying a poor skele for life and hoarding millions in scam coins and other cryptos
>>
>>2066084
>buying a $5000 mattress when you're poor
This is why you will always be poor.
>>
Normal life = lifestyle that impressing roasties
>>
>>2066106
he means the money he spent on a mattress would've become 5k over those years if he kept it in funnycoins
>>
cash out at 3 million, you can safely earn a passive yearly income of 70 grand off that
>>
im cashing out at 1 million to buy a farm or something
>>
Well unlike you guys i plan to hoard as much as possible and make as much and give it to my family right before I kill myself in 10 years. That way they will know I actually wasnt a fucking college dropout loser. Hopefully have a million or 2 by then or more.
>>
>>2066129

> tfw staring into the future

I just dropped out anon, and I've been thinking about killing myself every day for at least 3 years.
>>
>>2066120
that sounds comfy, maybe I should plan for something like that
>>2066129
good luck anon
I'm in a similar place college drop out and contemplated suicide

I just want to be able to get roasties and do drugs, and I don't think there is any other way of achieving that besides hoarding memecoins
>>
What about taxes?
>>
>>2066084
>Noes Neo, wut im sayin is that once you donst, you wondt need to
>>
>>2066084
You sound young. Keep diversifying your coins into more and more mainstream ones...

and wait until you make your million.
If you want cash out 50k and goto SE Asia for a couple years and teach English while your coins grow.

Do NOT sell your coins. In 25 years they will be talking about this time like people talk about the rise of the personal computer.
>>
>>2066245
What if you're neet and want to live off of this money
>>
>>2066115
Probably more than that.

Assuming that you get 5% inflation adjusted from index funds you would be earning 150k a year on average within range of 10-20 years or so.

A pretty good deal if you ask me.
>>
>>2066252
Then you won't have money when you are older..

Hole your ass up in your room for 3-5 years and make some money then goto Asia and go wild.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.