[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET YOUR CHEAP NEM HERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: nem.png (2KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
nem.png
2KB, 32x32px
Time traveller here. NEM will moon by december.

Good luck poorfags
>>
technologically advanced time traveler using a 32x32 image

heh, yea right
>>
>>2065573
on what knowledge time traveler.

I need some insight before I trust you.
>>
>>2065585
MY FUCKING SIDES!
>>
>>2065573
Translation: dump incoming
>>
>>2065596

I don't know, looks like the train is leaving the station.
>>
>>2065573

I like the tech. I think this is one of the few coins to make top 10 without getting pumped like crazy.
>>
I hope you're right. I bought $200 at the ATH.
>>
Can someone answer me why I can't sell on coinbase? The tab doesn't load for that, but it's perfectly fine for the buying part. Should I just sell my BTC elsewhere?
>>
NEM's a great selection, certainly no pump and dump shitcoin has the good stuff under it. You want XRP too though as the way things are going they'll pull NEMs banking deals out from under them.
>>
>>2065646
Probably because you're in a country that doesn't support it, I know mine doesn't so I have to move it elsewhere to sell
>>
>>2065652
It isn't supported in the U.S.? Weird. Any better alternatives for selling it? I heard of Bittrex, but I heard that it is unsafe there.
>>
>>2065646
Hasn't the government frozen it or someshit?
>>
>>2065674
I doubt it, aren't there alternatives to selling? Any suggestions?
>>
>>2065646
I had this problem and it went away when I uploaded my driver's license.
>>
>>2065692
Will my social security number work?
>>
>>2065692
I could not tell if you are being sarcastic btw, but I just found out that you can "verify your identity." If I do this, is there a good chance that I'll be chased down by the IRS if I don't pay up to Uncle Sam?
>>
>>2065573
I agree, NEM is the hidden gem, but if they don't fix their marketing, they are done
>>
>>2065585
In the future nuclear war breaks out, and most of the communication infrastructure is destroyed..
Allowing only the select few uber rich with access to the remains of the internet to send small thumbnails to eachother
It is truly an expressive time for memes, necessity is the mother of invention
>>
>>2065692
lol
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.