[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100+ Hours a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6181.jpg (118KB, 750x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6181.jpg
118KB, 750x555px
Have you ever worked 100+ hours a week? How do you do it?

Early in the year I got a prestegious internship. Shortly after that I co-founded a startup, not expecting it to take off that quick.

It took off quick, our platform isnt close to being built yet, So that shit needs to be built asap.

Leaving the internship isnt an option, I need the money and connections for the worst case, so I can have a safety net with a 6 figure job out of college.

I also have an adderall prescription, which I can use to keep up energy/focus up after work. I have also worked full days consecutively before, so I'm no stranger to long hours.

I have a strict schedule planned with nutrition, supps, and a workout regimen.

If any of you have worked 100-120 hours a week before, what happened? how did you manage it?
>>
>>2065439
>non-paying internships

What kind of fools fall for this trap?
>>
>>2065461

The internship is one of the highest paid college internships
>>
I have a friend who managed to balance a girlfriend, gym routine, Ph D in EE, and a startup at once.

He was stressed out all the time and never gave 100% to any of them, so don't expect to be 100% efficient. You can do it, though. You just need to be diligent and have good stress-management skills; Things will come up that will test you.
>>
>>2065468

So if I give 60% to the internship I'm sure I can still produce meaningful work. Good to know - thanks
>>
>>2065471
Idk whether you're fucking with me or not but GL HF in your career goals for 2017
>>
>>2065476
Not fucking with you, I genuinely thought about giving less effort at my job to preserve energy for what really matters
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.