[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More profitable to buy ETH coin or...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-05-11-22-32-00.png (99KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-11-22-32-00.png
99KB, 800x1280px
Use genesis mining, this plan in particular. Pic related
>>
>>2065369
if it were more profitable to mine than purchase their service, then why on earth wouldn't they just mine for themselves instead of offering their service?
>>
>>2065478

Their DASH mining plan was profitable but it was so profitable they made it unavailable. I'm still glad I was able to get in ahead of time.

Just buy $2800 worth of ETH instead of waiting to mine it-- it'll switch to PoS or mining rewards will cut from 5 to 2 before you make your investment back.
>>
>>2065369

I don't know shit about mining but I get like 33MH/s with my gtx 970.

I'm mining random alt coins hoping they moon. It's only worth doing if u already have a good gaming setup.
The mining game is a hard one to get into.
>>
>>2065369
don't do it. it doesn't work. if it worked, they'd mine themselves.

Mining is a razor thin margin business. Their cut is YOUR money.
>>
>>2065478
Im not smart. I was thinking withETH rising it might translate into more profit.
>>2065506
Makes sense.
>>2065507
That was some of the appeal with genesis,literally passive income. Assuming there would be profit.
>>
>>2065369
This is like 4-5 rx480s.
In other words, you'd be better off buying and setting the shit up yourself. as long as you're paying under .25/kwh you'll prob be profitable
>>
>>2065520

If they get the DASH mining back take a look at it, otherwise I think their Monero mining might be more profitable than ETH now-- I read recently they cut the cost by 1/3 so run the numbers on that.

Actually, I'll go look it up myself.

Okay, so if you got 1000 H/s of Monero for $819, you'd make $839 this year assuming the price of Monero stayed the same. You'd still have a whole other year of profitable mining after that.

One could argue that if you think the price of Monero would further increase from where it is now, mining it earlier before that price increase makes this a more attractive offer.

The longer run time you have between cost and profitability, the less attractive the mining contract is. ETH wouldn't be the worst if it wasn't for the fact mining is going to be rendered irrelevant by the PoS switch and the mining reward cuts.

If for some reason you end up signing up and want 3% extra hashpower, enter this code: FDCAI8

I would only recommend Monero of the three available right now.
>>
>>2065533
Much appreciated. Gonna crunch some numbers. A year of profit is great, but it seems i could squeeze a better return out riding waves on an exchange....or jist manage to lose it quicker.
>>
Cloud mining is a scam dont fall for it. Genesis has been around for a while but they are a scam.
>>
Explain how this isn't a scam..
Literally just buy the coin low and sell it high. It's not that complicated. This cloud mining shit is an obvious novelty with a markup. Don't be so gullible mcfly.
>>
File: Sheldon_hue.jpg (10KB, 500x500px)
Sheldon_hue.jpg
10KB, 500x500px
>>2065712
You're wasting time "crunching numbers", idiot. There's no REAL profit to be had here. They're running a business. They want your money, and it looks like they might actually get it.. Get real.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.