[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

just got accepted for real estate development

where are you other retards going?
>>
>>2065262
What is a college going to teach you about Real Estate Development?

I say this as someone who went to Wharton but I think you might be wasting your money with that major. You're better off studying finance and minoring in that and a few other things that might interest you as well, like statistics, computer science, and math.
>>
>>2065319
Fellow Quaker (CAS) checking in and I couldn't agree more.
>>
>>2065328
>>2065319
will probably try to transfer to the business school (marshall)

i do see your point tho
>>
>>2065262

Enjoy living in niggertown. The gates they put up at night to keep all the "diversity" out make it a great campus.
>>
>>2065328
What year if you don't mind?
>>
>>2065262
That has to be the biggest meme degree I've ever heard of.
>>
Who /Sloan/ here?
>>
Assured admission into Kenan Flagler undergrad at UNC-CH. USC Marshall was my other main option but Kenan Flagler had slightly better recruiters and it's not in California. Cornell CAS gave me a guaranteed transfer for my 2nd Year but I'd be stuck as an Econ major so I'll probably stick with UNC.
>>
UC riverside for computer science confirming that I'm too retarded to get into real uni
>>
>>2065262
At least Marshall is nice. Urinals have initials and graduating years so that's a bonus. Everything has a fucking sponsor. Spring fest was a disaster. University of spoiled children.
>>
>>2065335
What a larping faggot. You can't just transfer into Marshall you fucking idiot. You clearly have no understanding of how higher education works.

>>2065319
Another larping faggot. I can tell by the way you write you didn't go to Wharton. Also, there is an incredible amount to understand about real estate developing and it is very difficult. Studying it is essential to success in the field.
>>
Carrol School of Management - Boston College

Undergrad
>>
>>2066217
lmao faggot you complete the pre reqs and apply for an interuni transfer
>>
>>2066217
Ha I'm not larping at all. I'm not saying real estate developing isn't difficult, I'm saying there are far more beneficial degrees he could earn while still studying real estate development and even minoring in it that will likely help him more in the long run.
>>
DON'T GET SHOT FAG
>>
>>2067504
holy shit you're a retarded NEET. Top universities don't allow you to transfer into their best programs if you didn't get in initially for it, otherwise that system would be wildly abused. You must apply and be accepted to get into Marshall, you don't just "transfer"
>>
>>2068384
LOL KILL SELF

http://students.marshall.usc.edu/undergrad/applying/
>>
>>2068436
Undergrad? No one says they went to "Marshall" for undegrad, it's just USC you useless dunce.

Marshall is used in reference to graduate programs you uneducated fucking pleb.
>>
>>2068450
looks like we got mr. wall street big shot here

the whole time we were referring to two different things

have a nice day :)
>>
File: IMG_1071.png (971KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1071.png
971KB, 750x1334px
Best major for operations management? Business admin, business management or something else like finance or accounting
>>
>>2065262
Pharmacy school this Fall. 3 year program and then I will be a wagecuck in a white coat, able to use bigger money to invest in /rgt/ memes.
>>
>>2065262
Fuck you get off my spook property.
This whole board is nothing but triggers
>>
>>2065262
UCSB EEMB
>>
>>2065647
UCR alum bro. Neurosci! Now in med school
>>
>>2065262
The real USC. Go cocks
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.