[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to work if you're poor or you die >have to work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6591.jpg (17KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6591.jpg
17KB, 229x220px
>have to work if you're poor or you die
>have to work if you're middle class to save money
>have to work if you're rich to set a good example for your kids

>in the end you're just going to die
>>
>>2064732
>do anything
>eventually die

Wtf I hate life now
>>
>>2064732
>do anything
>eventually die

Wtf I love life now
>>
>>2064732
>do anything
>eventually die

Wtf since when
>>
>>2064732
or you could work to save up enough to buy land somewhere with very low property taxes. has access to water and you can grow your own food.

why does everyone think
they "need" a car
they "need" new clothes
they "need" the newest phone
they "need" the internet

not everyone is cut out for that life and not everyone is cut out for the simple life, and if you're a nigger, good luck.
>>
>>2064761
You have a mental illness. not everyone wants to be a hermit.
>>
>>2064781
and not everyone wants to live like they need to keep up with all the latest trends.

i was just saying that everyone has a choice of how they live, if they don't want to work, then you don't have to, many people don't work they end up as bums and are sometimes ok with that.
>>
>>2064797
They don't need it but it's pretty damn helpful. Go watch into the wild somewhere else.
>>
>>2064732
That's why you make your work something you enjoy
>>
>>2064801
lol i guess this thread belongs in >>>/r9k/ anyway
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.