[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Etheroll, Eth Gambling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (2KB, 123x123px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 123x123px
I see the massive bitcoin gambling industry and want to get a piece of the pie. I found pic related on /r/ethtrader, it's tokens unlock for trading on Monday.

Thoughts on buying into this? The upside seems huge. Alternative suggestions welcome
>>
the site doesnt really work now does it?
>>
>>2064616
Works at the time of this post

Also I found their bankroll address and it's only 200 eth or so, the total bankroll raised is like 19k and they haven't fully gone online yet

That's sortof the point of my post. It seems like a time to get in early
>>
>>2064687
yeh my bad i missed the mist browser bit
>>
not seeing much of a future. too tedious to get token. too tedious to setup. not interesting enough for people to play. need mass volume to make $. go with EDG coin if you want to speculate on gambling. I dropped it right before it pumped :/
>>
>>2064807
Well the token is only if you want to hold stake in the site, not play. It's really easy to play if you have any Ethereum browser, in fact you don't have to make deposits or anything since it is a smart contract... if you have the browser you can just open the sit and click "roll" in 5 seconds

I agree that you need a ton of volume to make money off of dividends. part of me cannot comprehend how people willingly play a -EV dice roll game, yet Satoshidice adn other bitcoin gambling sites were/are enormous
>>
i'll be taking a little bite on this, already on EDG because i like the deal. numbers are hard to come by for the industry but from what I could find BTC wagers are in the trillions. With an ETH base though it's going to need to offer a very good reason to bring the chinks over however I think EDG has a few things going for it in terms of competitive advantage. Additionally with the way they intend to open up the platform - think dropship gambling. At current price it woudn't need a big slice of the market to ROI. REP and GNO should also be considered as competitors to some extent.
>>
How can I buy some Etheroll tokens right now?

Do I have to wait until Monday? What exchange will this be on?
>>
>>2064860
Etherdelta, opens 0800 UTC on Monday
I'm going to be buying a load right when it opens, usually with ICO's there is a spike/dump that I want to get ahead of. Though you could also try to wait for the dump to get em for cheap

Less than 400 total wallets holding DICE (etheroll tokens) right now, which I find really interesting. There are some huge hands here if 7million tokens representing 20k eth is distributed in only 400 wallets
>>
>>2064860
>>2065018
If you wanted to buy them right now you'd need someone to sell you a wallet + private keys OTC using escrow
>>
>>2065018
>Etherdelta
I see. I do not deal with .io exchanges. Too risky for me.
>>
>>2065141
Wait can you elaborate on this

I recently started using liqui.io to sell my Taas and I didn't realize there was something fishy about .io 's
>>
wheres ethereum texas holdem at?!
>>
>>2065164

Probably isnt anything, but with .io's anyone can just make a website. They could take everyones coins and disappear forever. At least with something like YoBit, Bittrex, Coinbase they are semi-accountable.
>>
>>2065591
Oh I see. Isn't much of a worry for me because my coins are on them for less than an hour and use a new password for every exchange (as everyone should do)
>>
>>2065605
dont need new pw if u have 2fa
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.