[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LAWFAGS HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: smug.jpg (13KB, 297x396px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
13KB, 297x396px
Let me try to resume the situation.
I'm a contractor (incorporated). I applied to a position via a consulting agency. So far so good.
A few days later, I saw a similar gig with another agency and applied as well.
The 2nd agency sent me an email to give them the right (them only) to represent me, which I refused.
I replied by saying that I authorize you but I don't authorize you only (since I'm being contacted daily by lots of recruiters who fight themselves internally to get me the gig).
I got the gig via the 1st agency. Little did I know, the 2nd agency had reposted the job posting under their name, but was in fact a copied-paste from the 1st agency and disguised it as their own.
Now I don't know how they know that I have the gig (probably a spy/friend who works in the 1st agency), but I just got a reply from the 2nd agency saying "congrats for the gig, keep us posted on your start date".
But the thing is, I scrolled up that msg to find my previous had been edited to say that I only give consent to them.
Of course I kept everything.
So basically they are trying to trick me my edited email to get in the middle of the deal.
Can I sue ?
>>
>>2062762
What are my chances and how much can I get from this ? Since I caught them before they could do anything. Or should have i let them try to fuck me over ?
>>
>>2062857
Gotta prove damages bucko. Did you confront them about the change to your email and ask them what they're trying to pull?

You should also consider turning them over to whatever agency oversees those kinds of activities if they try to fuck with you.
>>
>>2062899
Yup I did, the reply was

>Good morning.,
>Hope you are Doing Well.,
>You gave me a permission to submit your profile for xxxxx position.
>smiley face
>>
Unless you have some evidence that the second agency is interfering with your ability to contract through other agencies, then you're just being paranoid. No one has harmed you in any way, nor is it evident (especially given the communication you had with them) that the intend to assert an exclusive arrangement.

Come back when the second agency actually makes a claim that they have an exclusive contract with you, or if they actually interfere with a contract or opportunity with another agency. Until then, go do your job and stop being paranoid.
>>
>>2063755
I don't think I'm being paranoid when people edit what I type to fit their agenda/scam bro
>>
>>2064636
Since no one's actually done anything to you, it's the fucking definition of paranoid. Bro. Bro. Bro.
>>
>>2064649
only cause I caught them before, bhero
>>
Wait until they try something, then bring your evidence to bear.
>>
>>2064933
You're being a paranoid faggot dude, you weren't harmed in any way so what could you possibly want to sue them for? Editing your emails?
>>
>>2064933
You didnt catch anything though. An email is not a contract. Just reedit the email before responding. It sounds more like internal scam than them scamming you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.