[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is ad-watching-money legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: pb.jpg (27KB, 311x238px) Image search: [Google]
pb.jpg
27KB, 311x238px
hi

one week ago a friend told me, that he would have this great idea to invest money and get a SMALL income while doing nothing.
First, i facepalmed.
But then I did the math and I'm not sure if this fake or not.

The whole Idea is based on watching ads, playing bad games and filling out surveys.
After a while, you will have enough in-game income to pay yourself a few hundred per month out.
But I don't get, where the hell they have this much money to pay out, for simply nothing?

There must be something foul, but I guess I'm too old for this shit?

It's a Text-based Bot on Telegram, a chatapp, like whatsapp (just better and with more security)
https://t.me/pirate_bay_game_bot?start=2VNyk

Are there any anon with exp on this shit?
>>
hi

10 seconds ago a faggot shilled me their ref link. He had this great idea to invest time to write a post that looked like a question.
First, i facepalmed
But then I confirmed he was a faggot.

The whole Idea is based on trying to make unsuspecting poorfucks click on a ref link. Paying out cents a month.
But I don't get, why the hell he can't do this without being a faggot?

There must be some sort of constant cock shoved up his arse, or maybe deep throating cock is his passion?

It's clear he loves cock in any form (black,white,pajeet)

Are there any anon that can explain this shit to me?
>>
>>2061637
reported for ref link faggot.
>>
>>2061668
damn son, you're funny.

I dont want to shill a ref link, i simply have no idea, how to link a telegrambot.
If you know, tell me please.

dumb faggot
>>
>>2061674
you too
>2061675
>>
>>2061637
people who pays for having their advertisements posted in a place where fools can actually watch them.

It's as old as receiving product samples in your mail and filling surveys about them.
>>
>>2061683
i got this.

but what i meant is, that you get X for watching ads.
With X you can buy pirates, who work for you and produce Y per hour.
Y can be payed out as real money or exchanged to X, to buy more pirates.

Logic: After while you will have enough income to NOT watch, NOT consume and still get the real money?
>>
>>2061695

i got this.

the faggot continued trying to shill his ponzi.
with each reply he acted more bewildered.
Trying to entice clicks on his ref link.

Logic: After attempting this and failing he will repost another shill thread.
>>
>>2061697
YOU FUCKING DUMB CISSY BITCH!

do you srsly think, that anybody here with a bit of a brain would fall for a ref link shill thread?

THIS IS NOT 9GAG/REDDIT/FACEBOOK!

but you was right, i will fucking return, bc my fucking question is still open.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.