[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

inheritance...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1470739082506.jpg (219KB, 1250x1630px) Image search: [Google]
1470739082506.jpg
219KB, 1250x1630px
So my great grandfather is offering to pay for a plane ticket and give me ~$1,000 per month, basically my inheritance early if when I move out I go to community college and eventually transfer to university and he will pay for the whole fucking thing. The problem is my state has the worst ones in the USA and none are near me anyway so he is going to pay for me to move wherever I see fit.

Where should I move to with the only requirement that I go to community college? Keep in mind I'm a young white American male and he won't do international shit. This is a golden ticket and I don't want to waste it. He wants me to gtfo asap.
>>
>>2061546
California.
Woman rights degree.
>>
>>2061556
Great place to come if you love liberal faggots and an excessive amount of beaners.
>>
Go to one of the shithole island territories and become king of the island people. The community college of Northern Mariana awaits you, my liege.
>>
Santa Barbara. College is right next to the beach like literally, also plenty of parties and lots of girls
>>
File: 1490717956266.png (808KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
1490717956266.png
808KB, 640x580px
>>2061603
Don't go there unless you like the idea of competing with with rich Chads for sluts.
>>
>>2061603
>>2061624
I'm a nerd. I don't like sluts or parties
>>
>>2061556
fpbp
>>
>>2061546
Contra Costa County, home of Contra Costa College

Basically you can live nearish San Francisco without paying out the ass.

Pick up some networking skills and you're set until the bubble pops.
>>
>>2061681
It sounds really non-white
>>
>>2061546
Really depends on your goals, and what sector you wanna aim for.
Since you said nerdy, and you are posting on a Bengal yaoi board, I'll assume tech. Since you are looking for the best schools, I'd consider moving near San Fran and New York.

San Fran community college is free after you've lived within the city limits for one year, something to consider.

There are also free two-year programs in Oregon, Minnesota, and Tennessee. Oregon wouldn't be a bad place if you are into tech.

Regardless of your politics, look at places that are more progressive - they tend to fund their community colleges way better. They also tend to have better paying jobs and networks that aren't resource-extraction based.

Godspeed anon.
>>
>>2061707
>>2061731
"progressive" Don't go to San Francisco. That city is a nightmare. There aren't enough police so there is tons of crime. = It has the highest property crime rates in the country. Like 80 car windows are smashed and broken into every day. Homeless people are everywhere shitting and pissing on everything. It will cost you $2000 a month to rent a closet and share a bathroom with a whole floor of people. The last time I was there someone tried to steal my car and I saw a group of hookers beating up another hooker. I would just stay away from California all together imo. I lived here my whole life and it's really gone to shit in the last 15 years. I'm personally trying to get out as soon as I can. Whites are a minority here now so you probably won't like that either. The states I would recommend are Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, Montana, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Wisconsin.
>>
>>2061754
Washington and Oregon seem nice
>>
>>2061560
Beaner here, can confirm.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.