[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /biz/ evade taxes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ancap.jpg (7KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.jpg
7KB, 262x192px
How does /biz/ evade taxes?
>>
>>2060774
By being a NEET.
>>
>>2060774
By living in Somalia
>>
>>2060774

I take my profits and bought a Sani-can franchise ensuring no one will ever find out shit.
>>
>>2060774
You don't need to evade taxes if you lose money.
>>
>>2060774
By never cashing out.
>>
by using my btc to purchase drugs as the currency is intended for
>>
>>2060774
by not working

neet life, yo
>>
>>2060774
>exploiting asset tax exemptions
>instead of taking profit, increase and decrease your salary proportionally
>come to agreements with employees concerning income tax
>cash discounts for commodities
where there is a will there is a way
>>
>>2060948
This
>>
>>2060894
>not the cayman islands
How much do your mercenaries cost?
>>
>>2061199
>asset exemptions
Like fucking what? Cap gains go as high as 50% in the USA.
>>
>>2061209
They'll work for 27 raisins.
>>
>>2060774

If you are relatively poor you don't even have to pay them properly. I knew a guy who worked for a government office and he said they don't even investigate low levels of fraud because the money they would spend on investigating it isn't worth the money they would save by catching the fraudsters.
>>
>>2060774
Nice try IRS. I'm not dumb enough to answer this.
>>
Is there a way you can use a shell llc or corporation for tax evation?
>>
>>2061212
what i meant was for assets like property , in some countries you can deduct the cost of repairing your assets from the tax you pay for it, where i used to live property tax was 30% , so majority of property owners usually had "something wrong that was very expensive to fix" , then you get a friendly money laundering builder to write an invoice charging more than you were paying.
lots of heroin traffickers where i used to live.

in America you could probably do this as well if you are chummy with the bulders, they can falsify expenses as well so they dont get caught out , for them it is much easier because of "casual labour " and day employees *scurries across border*

idk i dont live in america or have much assets anymore, if you are going to be rude then i wont bother with any suggestions
>>
>>2061212
another good way is to have ghost employees, if you get called out just say that there was illegals who had fraudulent documents.

get a decent smuggler to avoid import/export tariffs, not nearly as shady as it sounds, its actually pretty easy to do
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.