[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

really makes u think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hmmm.jpg (41KB, 424x406px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
41KB, 424x406px
really makes u think
>>
Makes me think no one has any idea what's going to happen
>>
My prediction is that litecoin is gonna get dumped short term. Depending on the scale of the dump it can either remain an underdog or bounce back fast. However keeping in mind that it's on coinbase there should be enough buyers to keep it from severely crashing to the point of no return. And in the long run if the funds into the crypto market keep flowing at the same rate you mat expect some tasty gains.

Technologically wise litecoin is superior to bitcoin atm in terms of speed (SegWit) and making sure chinks with ASICs don't centralize mining. However the user end advantage only comes when people are using it for insta transactions like cash, which would be for example IRL trading at a bazar. On the internet it doesn't matter if you receive your money in 1 minute or 3 hours. So what litecoin needs to become truly competitive is a mobile app.

As for short term investment strategies - Wait for a pump for ltc and convert back into ethereum.
>>
>>2059659
I'll give LTC a week.

If the introduction of Segwit doesn't make it go to the moon I am selling
>>
Both are right.

The moon-ride is a theme park attraction and the best part is watching everyone scream as they plummet back to the ground.
>>
>>2059677

At the moment SegWit doesn't really prove anything, that's the problem.
LTC's network is so small and limited (in use, I mean) that even without segwit you'd be achieving the same speeds.
I think it's the reason the segwit release hasn't had any effect whatsoever. It's just nothing, at the coin's current state.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.