[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the next ETF rejection tank BTC price for good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: dominance down.png (463KB, 603x649px) Image search: [Google]
dominance down.png
463KB, 603x649px
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-etf-idUSKBN16H2NU

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-price-over-80-as-bitcoin-crypto-market-share-plummets-to-less-than-60
>>
>>2058869
I fucking hope so.
>>
>>2058869
Nope. Only hardfork can, and if ETF somehow doesn't get rejected then expect 3k$
>>
The death of BTC means the growth of Alts. The death of BTC is a positive thing for everyone on /biz/.

The Crypto market is still in its embryonic state, It can only go up from here.
>>
>>2058887
>bitcoin crashes
>alts go up in satoshi value
Congratulations, your coins are still worth the same

Now we saw bitcoin go up $400 and alts exploded do I don't see how Bitcoin is holding the alts back or how a Bitcoin crash would benefit altcoin holders.
>>
>>2058869
no one gives a shit about etf or your big bank influence.
>>
>>2058932
>Congrats the value of your coins is the same
I don't trade in BTC. That's fucking retarded. I trade in USD and USDT (I know the risk of this).
If BTC crashes, alt-coins either catch my stop loss and move to a sustainable "accumulation phase" level, which is fine because it means the bubble is over and a good buy. OR the money dumps from BTC into the alts (this is the more desirable option) and alts just rise and so it's a good selling opportunity. Good.

>BTC rose and so did alts
Here's what happened. Every time BTC rose up, all the alts fell. Then, when BTC went flat for a bit, the alts rose at a far greater rate than BTC had previously. Then BTC rose again and all the alts had to fall and suffer and wait until BTC went flat again and they could rise again at an even faster rate.

BUT lately when BTC falls, so do alts. What we want, really, is for BTC to stay stable and where it is.
>>
>>2058869

I don't know about that man; In my opinion BTC is still the foundation and until we can get a stable alternative that is also popular; BTC will remain the holy grail of crypto.
>>
>>2058887
>This

I don't give a fuck about BTC value is overpriced as fuck and expensive as shit for entry level memecoiners like myself

I want BTC to crash and burn so that the real +% increases can go to the cheaper coins like ETH, LTC etc
>>
>>2058869
The sec denial didnt even affect btc.
>>
>>2058982
price went from 1300 to 900 that day

long term didn't seem to do anything, but there was a lot of trading that day
>>
File: vitalik our guy 1.png (1MB, 998x747px) Image search: [Google]
vitalik our guy 1.png
1MB, 998x747px
ETH ETH ETH

https://twitter.com/EvaKaili/status/831474420543844353
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.