[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is xby gonna make me some dough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170510-124417.png (207KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170510-124417.png
207KB, 1440x2560px
Is xby gonna make me some dough
>>
It's a riskier coin, but the idea behind it is VERY promising if it pans out. Once the nodes go online we will see it either go to the moon or blow up on the launchpad and all our faith is supposed to be put into a masked dude and some supposedly smart but poorly spoken pajeet...

That's the rumor anyway.

Although, legend tells that this coin is imbued with the spirit of the masked man's dead mother. Probably in some government experiment to try and put people's souls on the chain to ensure our immortality through smart contracts and AI. So with that blessing, this coin will reach levels beyond which even the likes of Facebook or Google have seen. The system has been called "unhackable" by some names in the industry but we'll still have to see the white paper come out.

Definitely my favorite meme coin going right now, because if trips the whole thing goes to the moon.
>>
yes, alot
>>
File: IMG_2327.jpg (917KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2327.jpg
917KB, 1920x1080px
>>2058414
We have the power of divine intervention. We're on a mission...from God.
>>
Only if you believe in it
>>
Is there a way to link it to another exchange than CCEX on blockfolio?
The price isn't updating properly on mine.
>>
File: IMAGE2810.png (188KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE2810.png
188KB, 500x500px
Nice blockfolio, OP! Also very good choice in buying into XBY. If it delivers then will easily be a Top 5 coin in 2-3 years. Price could range between worthless and 100$ a coin so we'll just hold and see..
>>
>>2058342
Only shit coins. Enjoy the poverty
>>
Cant other coins just steal the tech from this one?
>>
>>2058522
> This coin will surely be worth something between 0 and infinity

10/10 useless post
>>
Lmao, xby is the shittiest of shitcoins. Thanks for picking up my bags.
>>
You're golden. Don't listen to the FUD.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.