[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: o-HIRING-facebook.jpg (250KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-HIRING-facebook.jpg
250KB, 2000x1000px
What are the costs/difficulties of hiring your first employee? In general. Alsi specifically for a private limited in UK.
>>
Bumpy... I'm really keen to hear what /biz/ thinks.
>>
>>2058245
Most difficult is to let it be a employee, and not a partner. Also, describing the tasks for the employee is hard. You need to cover either everything, and hope you did not miss anything, or leave a lot of room for discussion and not hire a asshole that abuses that room.

Other things to look out for is people unfit because lack of knowledge, skills, unrepresentative, not flexible, people only wanting long term contracts etc.

Last note, try to find the sweetspot for wage/talent. Dont hire a cheap monkey, dont hire the expensive can do it all.
>>
>>2059206
Thanks mate, I will keepthatt in mind!

He will be (fuck no, I would never hire a woman), a consultant, can be junior, I don't mind, I will be always there as a backup...

I'm just interested in the legal costs of an agency writing the contract template, health & safety bullshit, as I have no clue about these...
>>
I'm a britbong, you can pay me anonymously in cryptocoins
>>
>>2058245
Ditching her pimp
>>
STATISTS

REEEEEE
>>
>>2058245
I work in payroll and in the UK

So you're employer costs are the gross pay of the employee + the employer's NI and the employer's pension if there is one.

So depends how much you're looking at paying the employee -

Say they're on a salary of 15K

So they get paid 1250 a month which would mean you'd pay 68.4 NI for them and assuming they're in a pension scheme of 1% which is the lowest scheme you can get then you'll pay them 12.50 in pension

so you're total cost would be about 1330.9 a month for that employee - use an NI calculator if you want to use a different salary.

I wanna do accounts this bullshit sucks
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.