[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/waves/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 18

File: Waves-Platform-660x330.jpg (35KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
Waves-Platform-660x330.jpg
35KB, 660x330px
>https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/waves-platform-azure-blockchain/preview/

Hope you fuckers are ready, cause we're going to $5
>>
no u arent faggot kys
>>
>>2058219
You're probably holding xby and posw.

don't worry the moon mission for those is next week anon :)
>>
sick and tired of seeing this scamcoin around /biz/

kys and sage
>>
>>2058330
explain to me how it's a scam coin and I'll sell it all right now.

>you can't
>>
>>2058339
If you cant see how its a scamcoin you're a fucking retard and its fucking pointless to begin with

faggot. fucking scamcoin.
>>
>>2058358
why would MICROSOFT implement waves if its a scam?

get your shit together nocoiner.
>>
S C A M

C

A

M

Scam coin, sage
>>
>>2058371
Its obviously a pajeet scam
>>
Either way, its too late to buy in now
>>
>>2058330
>>2058358
>>2058379
>>2058549

These peoples mothers are in serious danger of dying in their sleep tonight
>>
Waves is doing amazing work in the blockchain sphere in russia.

They were recently added to microsoft azure baas.

The price of waves will continue to rise. $10 or more coming soon
>>
>>2058679
$10 is a longshot.

$5 is within the next few weeks.
>>
>>2058709
>$5 is within the next few weeks.

Uh you sure about that? That's quite the speculation. What makes you think $5 in a few weeks?
>>
>>2058709
Waves is a billion dollar blockchain in the making. $10 is nothing considering their 100 million tokens are unminable.

There is there is zero inflation from miners
>>
>>2058738
Only 100,000,000 waves in circulation with a current market cap of $116,668,000.

With this being used along side Ethereum on Microsoft's Blockchain-as-a-service it will easily hit $500,000,000.

Also the iOS app they just dropped is pretty good senpai.

>Thus $5 waves pretty soon.
>>
holy shit if they are in partnership with m$ this could really be huge
>>
So glad I bought well sized bag when it dipped in winter. Holding until 5$ at least, and btw MS Azure, IOS wallet? Wow shitcoins dont get those
>>
>>2058792
Yes my friend is using the iphone app it is slick.

Also hes showing me the waves dex and ive never seen anything so smooth
>>
>>2058797
5$ look at the coin supply compared to ethereum, and the value proposition. You can create a token, ICO it on waves, and then its immediately tradeable on the DEX.... I am waiting for 50$ to 100$, short term thinking is something I don't do.
>>
>>2058824
How long term are you thinking m8.

Long enough to take profits and throw it into other coins then buy back?
>>
Where can you buy waves for LTC? Hury I want to buy now.
>>
>>2058849
There's no ltc/waves pair

You have to get btc then buy waves.
>>
>>2058868
Where? I'm eurofag, options are small :(.
>>
>>2058849
you can use Shapeshift.io
>>
>>2058870
Bittrex, sell there, get waves
>>
>>2058844
yeah I have a play money pot, I take profits when I have to, usually close off the tops to catch retraces but I like to keep the principle pretty heavy. Waves literally waves up and down, you can make good moves playing waves.
>>
>>2058870
>>2058872
Oh yea, waves got shapeshift now too, you can change them there
>>
Scamcoin, Ripple is backed by banks and Jews and is a far superior investment.... $5 waves LMAO

Scam
>>
>>2058894
> beta cuck "invest" in a 6.6 mil marketcap decentralized coin hoping for even a x2 return
kek
Waves raised 30k bitcoin last year and is the 8th largest crowdfunded project in the history of mankind, how much did you shit coins raised?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects
>>
>>2058935
I meant "decentralized"

>>2058885
or Changelly
>>
>>2058935
Biggest scam in crypto right now. Just kys scammer
>>
>>2058945
you know, in order to make a valid argument, you need to cite an evidence otherwise it's just your mumbo jumbo. Can't expect anything valuable from poor NEETs anyway.
>>
>>2058199
>Satoshi develops decentralized currency
>let's hop back on and be the bitch of the banks!

lol no thanks.
>>
>>2058985
> betting against the Jews

LOL. Waves is like buttbay shills here a few weeks ago, it has no staying power.

Xrp will continue to buttfuck Waves ponicoin/scamcoin as it should
>>
>>2059000
shilling 6.6 million marketcap coin lmao, enjoy your 2% profit when I'm cashing out my 900% by the end of the year
>>
>>2059000

Just a friendly reminder, Ripple is not a cryptocurrency

It is an electronic token, issued by a company. Ripple Labs Inc.

They can do what they want, they are in the USA, so they can receive national security letters - they may have received some already.

They can create tokens from thin air and basically they are a FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARY

Just like Wells Fargo blocked wire transfers to exchange because Uncle Sam wanted it, they could (be forced) do the same....they are unsuitable as an investment!

they have around 40 000 000 000 of their tokens floating around already, maximum is 100 000 000 000 (but can be changed anytime) and no one mines them!

If you want a crypto that can go up, for heavens sake, buy Waves or ethereum
>>
>>2058679
>Russia

I've heard enough
>>
>>2059039
6.6 billion fool

LOL scammers can't get the numbers right

Hear that GLOOP GLOOP sound? It's the sound of Xrp super Jewcoin buttfucking Waves. Waves is a meme and will die. It will be the embarrassment scamcoin of 2017
>>
>>2059042
None of this matters, Ripple is the ultimate Jewcoin.

That's all that needs to be said.
>>
>>2059056
>6.6 bil
my point exactly
thanks for the confirmation

brain dead beta cuck following the crowd, no wonder why there are so many "hard-working" wagecucks die in debt
>>
>>2059063

They can do what they want, they are in the USA, so they can receive national security letters - they may have received some already.

They can create tokens from thin air and basically they are a FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARY

Just like Wells Fargo blocked wire transfers to exchange because Uncle Sam wanted it, they could (be forced) do the same....they are unsuitable as an investment!

they have around 40 000 000 000 of their tokens floating around already, maximum is 100 000 000 000 (but can be changed anytime) and no one mines them!

If you want a penny crypto that can go up, for heavens sake, buy Waves or ethereum
>>
>>2059074
>>2059082
LOL u mad Boi? Mad gainz these past months meanwhile Waves jogs behind. Waves is shady Russian scamcoin that will dump at any moment.

Xrp is Jewish Gold. The finest kind of gold. I know where my money is going.
>>
To be honest fampai

Even their light wallet is a beautifull piece of software.

Getting free tokens via airdrop on the waves chain.
Lending your Waves without risk to miners and collecting part of the fees.
In-wallet decentralized exchange which I already use. Pretty neat since you can hold BTC too.
Fuck Polo, you don't need it.

There are already some projects running using the waves chain.

5$ this year is pretty realistic.
I'm not gonna make the "na fuck it I wait" mistake a 3rd time.

Buy and just hold it.
For quick $$ and daytrading you can use dogecoin.
>>
>>2059110

If you want a crypto that can go up, for heavens sake, buy waves or ethereum
>>
>>2059134
Yes its the best crypto wallet on the market. After all sasha ivanov was the guy who invented the technology that powers shapeshift exchange
>>
>>2059042
There are so many people married to their investments. People will begin to understand what ripple actually is, and move their wealth into better cryptos.
>>
>>2059134
>Lending your Waves without risk to miners and collecting part of the fees.
This. No one realize how good this actually is. Leasing Waves is like loaning on polo but without the risk of polo getting hack and losing your funds. It's great passive income generator. Like buy a bag of waves and lease it and reap the rewards

Waves are always in your own wallet. It's in your control. When you deposit btc in polo exchange, they OWN the btc, not you
>>
>>2059454
Wavesgo.com
Wavesnode.net
Leasingwaves.com
>>
>>2059454
There's tons of pool(address) that get posted. You can pick anyone of them. Preferable the one that give you back 100% of the reward. Get one that has social media account so you don't get scam meaning they keep the reward themselves and not giving you the cut.

The wave wallet(client) have a tab with lease button. Simply click that, lease the amount you want to lease, the address to lease it to, and that's it. And the best part is, your wave lease aren't lock to any time frame. You can un-lease it within minute and get it back to sell on exchange or something.

Unlike loans, you loan it and it's lock like 2 daay loan, 60 loan. With Wave lease, you can get your waves back whenever.
>>
>>2059466
How much does it pay you to lease, on average? Say I had 10 Waves and leased them all?
>>
>>2059473
right now, probably less than a penny with 10 waves since not a lot of people is using their network exchange. They make their money by having people using their exchange.

You do get random coin airdrops. Most are trash but some can become something worthy of selling like Mercury token.
>>
>>2058330
>>2058358
>>2058379
>>2058549
t. falseflagging pajeets

fuck off
>>
Too bad its at an ATH or I wouldve bought some.
>>
>>2059898
Same desu.
>>
>>2058371

Microsoft didn't "implement it". Waves just made their software able to interact with microsoft's azure platform. which anyone can do. All you have to do is make whatever project you have be able to talk to the azure platform. This is not big news at all. Everyone seeing the word "microsoft" today creamed their pants and started buying because they thought this was a big deal.

The price will drop again below 40k sats. None of the news releases from waves in the past 3 months has been anything significant. People want to believe so they keep buying from FOMO.

Relax and buy below 40k sats in two weeks.
>>
>>2059904

And it was at an ATL in the beggining of March.......... I was thinking of buying some, I remember researching it and the website looked like shit and wouldnt even scroll properly. Now Microsoft investing in it. God......

What next, Google invest in XBY or Posw? Lets hope.
>>
>>2059918
>>2059910
>>
Would love some BTC to put it on waves, and biz gentleman help me out here?

1DgutqJrUYDcdgqAyotggiC4ErLbtsqx8H
>>
>>2059918

Microsoft isn't investing in it.

See: >>2059910
>>
>>2059910
https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/waves.waves?tab=PlansAndPrice

You're able to create your own waves node via azure.

It costs $108/month.

Tell me why this isn't going explode.
>>
This coin will have limited upside until the ICO bagholders have exited.
>>
File: Waves-Platform-300x160.jpg (9KB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
Waves-Platform-300x160.jpg
9KB, 300x160px
>>2058358
Stay poor faggot.
>>
>>2060052
why would anyone hold that long just to sell at the break even price? Think!
>>
>>2060088

WAVES has done much better than break-even but 200% return for an ICO after one year is shit in the cryptocurrency world. A good coin ICO moons 5-10x on the day it opens.
>>
>>2060104
have you ever heard of a coin called "Ethereum"?
>>
>>2060111

Compare WAVES ico performance to ETH ico performance. See any difference? ETH ico investors were handsomely rewarded from the start. WAVES ico investors were not. Even Lisk ico investors were rewarded handsomely and Lisk hasn't really done that well over the past year.
>>
Can someone sell me on this fucking coin, what's it got going for it? Is this basically ETH pegged to BTC?
>>
>>2060159

Here is the lowdown in meme form but I'm too lazy to create an image.

> Neo: What are you trying to tell me, that I should buy WAVES because it might get added to Poloniex someday?

> Morpheus: No Neo, I'm trying to tell you that when WAVES is completed, you won't need Poloniex.
>>
>>2060201
So a decentralized exchange? I try researching on the site but it doesn't explain fuck all
>>
>>2060256

Decentralized exchange is a significant feature of WAVES but there is much more.

Install the Chrome light wallet and start using it. Only then will you understand.
>>
>>2060256
Just download the client and look at it. It's pretty self explanatory.

Their product is still not good yet. Wait for their product is complete. Price will soar
>>
>>2060256

Also there's a faucet you can use to get tiny amounts of WAVES to play with. I don't have the url but you can easily google or look on bitcointalk.
>>
https://www.deepdotweb.com/2017/04/07/what-is-the-waves-platform/

would you guys consider this a reasonably accurate quick rundown?
>>
>>2060052
I put in $10k during the ICO because the tech is revolutionary and centralised exchange are just waiting to get gox'd. Good working decentralised exchange is the future of crypto
>>
>>2060325
what was the price per wave in the ico?
>>
>>2060355
like 19 cent or 32k sat before btc rise
>>
>>2060361
hnnnnnnnnnnng

got in a couple months ago.

it was the first crypto that caught my attention.
>>
>>2058199
Huge sell wall at 75k about 50 BTC
>>
>>2060355
>>2060402
It dropped like 75% after the ICO for a long whil though
>>
>>2060518
That's what happen to weak hands. Most people invest in to make quick money and got rekt.
Now the holders get rewarded
>>
>>2060104
It is, but they left the funding period for the ico open for a full three months if I recall correctly. Some cryptos moon faster because their ico is only a few weeks/days and then people just start buying. Waves has organic growth not being amplified by a short ICO window, yet it still managed to get enough funding to be the 5th largest crowdfunding project of all time. Just wait until waves releases tokenomica, then us leasers will be seeing some serious volume.
>>
>>2060535
imagine if you had your money in bitcoin instead of down 75% for the past year
>>
>>2060851
And imagine if they hold through the year?
Crypto loses 90% of value all the time only to be bounce back up all the time.
>>
>>2060851
If I held ONLY BTC I would have maybe doubled my money. By holding waves since ICO, I have earned 8x so far
>>
So apart from all the shilling or FUD (depending which side you are on…), this seems like a coin with a real use and professional backing.
I dont care about >muh decentralization >muh jews >muh silkroad, I just care about if something has (theoretically) real use and pro backing.
Seems like waves fits that bill (as does ripple…).
So I can easily buy ripple on Kraken, but waves, I can't.
So of course I could just make an account on one of the exchanges that has it, but with all that verification shit, I'd rather not.
How do I best get Waves (probably in exchange for BTC, which I would send to wherever I can get those waves), and how to I hold them? I somewhat trust Kraken, but I would not want to hold anything long-term in some shady microexchange.
OK, so they apparantely have a wallet, but their site just links me to github (don't really feel like compiling shit myself) or to fucking chrome store. WTF? I just want a goddam linux binary.
What would Jésus do?
>>
>>2061214
Best is through exchange. Buy btc then send to Bittrex.

But if you want to buy with credit card, you can download the wave client and inside the client it has a credit card gateway. HOWEVER that credit gateway's waves is extremely pricey. Not worth it.

As for download. Just download the github mainnet file, extract the file, open folderr, then double click "index" and there you are now on wave client. Make an account.

They are also working on a stand alone window wallet.
>>
>>2061214
waveswallet.io
>>
File: Untitled.png (221KB, 2805x961px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
221KB, 2805x961px
waves right now
>>
>>2061244
You c buy in the app? That sounds nice. Can you also sell? Their website doesn't give too much info. What I'd do they need?
And how expensive ist pricey? I'm buying btc for 10+% anyways, so I doubt it will be worse than that.
>>
>>2061214
The chrome litewallet is the best.

Or the waves wallet ios app
>>
>>2061451
Yes. You can buy in their client and you can also trade in their client. One of its sell point is the decentralize exchange meaning an regular exchange like polo, bittrex,finex but you hold your money instead of exchange holding it.

Pricy is like 25% premium, I think. I haven't check. YOu can check it yourself by download the client. Check how much you can get through the gateway vs from bittrex.
>>
WAVES has fallen from 78000 sat to 62000 sat. ICO investors will not be happy.
>>
>>2058199
How the fuck do I even buy this?
>>
>tfw just put in a sell order for my WAVES
Well it was nice knowing you, thanks for actually making me a profit unlike Piece of Shit and XBY. I might buy again at the bottom of the dip.
>>
>>2061769
ICO investors got in when it was 0.16 usd, Im still pretty happy
>>
Intersting thing, but where the fuck is any documentation (from an users side). Their chrome app looks slick and shows a lot of promise, but a lot of buttons just pop up a "sorry, we alpha, can't do that yet, but please follow our social media" thingy.
Oh, well, ~20€ worth of BTC on its way to see what I can do when it's "loaded".
>>
>>2062222
Try www.waveswiki.org it's a work in progress and there are waves bounties to contributors
>>
>>2062232
Thanks, I'll check it out.

And while I am here:
Could it be that their wallet does not give status info about bitcoin transfers? Took me 10 minutes to get some from Kraken to Waves, which seems suspiciously fast. But I can't buy waves with it, it just tells me insufficient funds, even though I clearly have to pay less, than I have, according to the portfolio tab.
>>
And whats wavesdrop?
I give them my adress (I suppose the one on top of the app), click a captcha and get free money?
Where's the catch?
I don't really believe in free money.
What can they do with my adress?
>>
>>2062313
Do you have enough waves for transaction fees?
>>
>>2062350
Obviously I don't have any waves.

Wait, you need waves to buy waves? Don't they just knap the fees off the butcoins I'm trying to buy with like any other exchange does?
>>
>>2062362
Not sure if it's smart enough to do that yet. Try using changelly or shapeshift to send some waves to your wallet
>>
>>2062366
>Not sure if it's smart enough to do that yet
that would be a weird oversight…
I try to keep the platforms I'm involved in to a minimum, since I'm not too big into altcoins, but waves seems like the only one that's interesting to me, apart from the stuff I can get on Kraken anyways.
Oh well, maybe gotta try their faucet and wait…
What's the worst they can do with my adress?
>>
>>2062383
Your address is public and searchable on the blockchain. You can see anyone's balance and transactions on www.wavesgo.com
>>
File: wavesdrop.png (29KB, 1167x259px) Image search: [Google]
wavesdrop.png
29KB, 1167x259px
>>2062416
Oh, they're also doing that stuff…
But as long as you can't do anything with that info (like tie it to a real person or location), it probably won't hurt.

So I guess I need to find a third faucet, and I'm set to buy some.

But WTF is that one bitcoin that just showed up? I clicked on "give me surprises", and well, that would be a pleasant surprise, but I doubt it.
>>
>>2062455
What is the asset id in the portfolio tab? How did you get it?
>>
>>2062569
>Name: Bitcoin
>Details: (BTC) Pegged as an Open.waves asset and backed by the wavesplatform.
so it's bitcoin, but not? What do I do with that?

I got it from wavesdrop. Which is now down… Maybe they are looking for their lost bitcoin…
>>
>>2060037

>You're able to create your own waves node via azure. It costs $108/month.

People have been able to create their own waves node for $0 a month without using azure, since the beginning of the year.
>>
>>2062645
>People have been able to create their own waves node for $0 a month
But those nodes are not Enterprise Ready!
>>
>>2062734

All enterprise ready means is that the node is premade, and it hosted on a service that charges over 500% markup to do so.

Making and running your own node for free isn't even profitable, because the electricity cost is more than you make from the node. Running a node on azure for $108 a month will never be profitable.
>>
File: bitcoin.png (32KB, 597x595px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.png
32KB, 597x595px
>>2062588
The real bitcoin would look like this
>>
>>2058199
Sasha (Waves CEO) just mentioned that he will be talking to representatives of Moscow Stock Exchange next monday. Will we see Waves integration on a stock exchange?
>>
Where do I get Waves?
Only exchange I can find with it amongst the ones I use is Yobit but the absolute lack of traffic for the coin makes me think I got the wrong one, even though it's WAVE
>>
>>2062927
Use Bittrex
>>
>>2062927
Bittrex
Liqui
Tidex
ShapeShift
Changelly
>>
>>2062825
Yes, same as my bitcoins do, so that other "bitcoin" is something else, but what is it?
Is there any list of the various waves tokens?
>>
Are the jews over at polo still butt hurt about waves and refuse to list them?
>>
>>2063427
The thing is, anyone can create a token with any name. But the asset id is unique and determines whether its the real deal.
>>
>>2064712

I'm surprised nobody has created a /biz token on Waves yet. It only costs one WAVES ($1.20) to make a token.
>>
>>2064783
what would be the point of it though
>>
>>2064831

Have you seen all the crazy tokens that people are making on WAVES? A /biz token could at least be used for tipping/begging here.
>>
>>2064856
Yes but would anyone buy a biz token? Most of those crazy are trash tier. In order to have a market we need demand. There's zero demand for a biz token.
>>
>>2064865

I would probably buy some just for kicks. Remember you could trade it on the WAVES dex against BTC, WAVES and whatever else is listed on there.
>>
>>2063870
Yes, and their inferior exchange is being DDOSed for it. The waves decentralized exchange is superior and far more secure. More people will move to waves as they realize their exchanges are being hacked, and the waves lite client is accessible only to the seeder.
>>
scamcoin
>>
>>2065648
How so?
You could say so about every coin, as long as they have no real use besides speculation.
And at least waves has a plausible story and goal.
>>
>>2064783
How do you do that? The create token tab seems very simple. Is that really all? And how dop you sell your homemeade tokens? How do people Finde them, apart from getting some random ones from the various faucets?
>>
>>2058358
hahahaha

t. pajeet
>>
>>2065697

I'm no expert on this but it's really that simple to create tokens in the chrome wallet. It even shows you how on the waves home page.

As far as distribution you could send tokens to people who post their WAVES addresses. You could also airdrop the tokens to existing WAVES addresses as many other tokens have done. You could also sell the tokens on the WAVES decentralized exchange.

Or you could do an ICO even. WAVES is designed specifically for that after all.
>>
File: 1368785110001.png (21KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1368785110001.png
21KB, 241x230px
>>2059110
If you trust and invest into a coin like XRP you have absolutly no clue why cryptocurrency was invented in the first place and so is every post of you absolutly shitposting and false

>Investing in a centralized coin controlled by jews and banks

I mean, how fucking stupid can someone be?
>>
>>2065697
Yes that is it. Someone else can also create the same token name BUT the token ID is the difference between your token and theirs.
So hopefully there will be a better differentiation plan down the road. Since the wave client is more or less beta?? lots of stuff need to be touch and finish on
>>
>>2065733
>If you trust and invest into a coin like XRP you have absolutly no clue why cryptocurrency was invented in the first place
B… b… but what if one disagrees with some of the original bitcoin ideas, but likes some other aspects?
Take for example the very place and network we are shitposting on.
The internet was designed for science and military use. Are you in the military or a scientist? If not, please stop using, since you have absolutly no clue why the internet was invented in the first place.
And 4chan was designed to discuss bengalese butane burner busting. Are we discussing that subject right now? I guess not, so we obviously have absolutly no clue why 4chand was invented in the first place.
Ideas can evolve.
>>Investing in a centralized coin controlled by jews and banks
this right there might be just the thing that makes it worthwile for some.
Still might be a scam, but everything could be one, and using only that single thing as a qualifier seems short-sighted.
>>
File: bizcoin.png (37KB, 585x621px) Image search: [Google]
bizcoin.png
37KB, 585x621px
>>2064783
>I'm surprised nobody has created a /biz token on Waves yet. It only costs one WAVES ($1.20) to make a token.
I'm gonna do it!
Lets see if it accepts special characters.
>>
File: bizcoin2.png (46KB, 620x602px) Image search: [Google]
bizcoin2.png
46KB, 620x602px
>>2065872
Ok, so it worked.
First three anons giving me a waves adress and a good reason to send them some get some for free!
>>
File: 1483134688388.gif (315KB, 234x159px) Image search: [Google]
1483134688388.gif
315KB, 234x159px
>>2065841

You didnt even got near my point you shithead. The internet wasnt invented because military and science wanted to go away from free public interwebz.

It was

Internet for Military/Science -> Public Interwebz

If you would follow the pattern of XRP we would actually go:

Internet for Military/Science -> Public Interwebz -> Internet for Military/Science

In this Case:

Jews controlled currency -> Anonym and decentralizied currency -> Jews controlled currency.

Other worst shitpost your argument
>>
File: LeminaBromide2.jpg (54KB, 320x447px) Image search: [Google]
LeminaBromide2.jpg
54KB, 320x447px
>>2065880
3PBMsDfhEACFAxmTR2hzVeNMazCchpfdifG
I'd be proud to become one of the first owners of /biz/ coin. It'll surely make us all rich.
>>
>>2065892
>You didnt even got near my point you shithead.
So what IS your point?
To me it seems like
>Ripple is not decentralized and jewless like bitcoin, so its bad
is your point and I think I adressed that.

>The internet wasnt invented because military and science wanted to go away from free public interwebz.
really? Not trying to be a dick, but I think (and I quickly looked at wikipedia to make sure) It was military and science first (e.g.
ARPANET) and then it got wider adoption.
We are only just now in a situation where we have things like
>Internet for Military/Science -> Public Interwebz -> Internet for Military/Science
because the military wants to be secure from the monster they helped create.
and this
>In this Case:
>Jews controlled currency -> AnonymOUS and decentralizied currency WITH A BLOCKCHAIN -> Jews controlled currency.
doesn't really make sense, if you see the blockchain, which you choose to ignore as the third important aspect!
So its more like
>Jews controlled currency -> AnonymOUS and decentralizied currency WITH A BLOCKCHAIN -> Jews controlled currency WITH A BLOCKCHAIN

>>2065895
gimme a sec. someone is wrong on the internet, gotta work on that first ;^)
>>
>>2065895
>I'd be proud to become one of the first owners of /biz/ coin. It'll surely make us all rich.
Yeah, that is a valid reason.
sent.
>>
File: biz.png (26KB, 1236x273px) Image search: [Google]
biz.png
26KB, 1236x273px
>>2065922
>>2065924
Got it, thanks anon.
>>
>>2065922

And again you didnt got my point.

I dont have time to write text walls you dont get
>>
3PGxqUVUMU6kcqK83KDq15is3VqkBiHgryY
gib biz tokens pls
>>
>>2065880

Only 2 million plus coins? That shit is going to be more valuable than Bitcoin!
>>
>>2065932
you are welcome.
Anyone else wants some?
>>
File: H_loves_juice.jpg (262KB, 660x1500px) Image search: [Google]
H_loves_juice.jpg
262KB, 660x1500px
>>2065943
>gib biz tokens pls
A bit more creativity dude. You mustn't necessarily write your adress on your hot sisters tits and post that pic here, but come on…

>>2065939
The only points I am seeing are
>jewz
>decentralized
>anon
and I with those I disagree. Is there anything else I'm missing?
>>
>>2065948
OP here.

I'll take some biz tokens please.

3PJ1NczCvizzKVa3uJAjiyi8XmS9NGuiuRw
>>
>>2065948

Let's get this biz market goin

3P3bsjUPGfuRBcGM5kj4Yn9bPNkPAxFqpGc
>>
>>2065964
>OP here.
That is also valid.
>MgdpxMSC
>MSC
And I like that you are with the Marine Stewardship Council. sustainable fisheries are a very important thing, so you get 10 extra!
>>
>>2065967
Yes, lets go!
>>
>>2065957

Alot yes. Read my posts again
>>
So if /biz/coin reaches bitcoin's market cap, each token will be worth $14297.74. Something to think about.
>>
>>2065978
OK, then I simply don't get it…

>>2065981
So buy them now while they are still cheap!
>>
>>2065880

Don't give away all the coins for free. Some should be reserved for bounties. For the first bounty, maybe get somebody with skillz to design a good logo for the coin.
>>
>>2065981

Even if this token only reached the bottom of the first page of coinmarketcap, something that many worthless shitcoins have accomplished, it would mean a market cap of almost $6 million which comes out to about $3 per coin. Definitely something to think about ...
>>
>>2065968
Thank you anon!

Godspeed to you!

>btw /biz/tokens are the future
>>
File: bizcoin.jpg (227KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
bizcoin.jpg
227KB, 800x900px
>>2065997
>For the first bounty, maybe get somebody with skillz to design a good logo for the coin.
Yes, was thinking about that too!
I'll make a proper thread soon, but gotta do some other shit now. until then, here's the draft logo.
>>
3PE6jgagXULrfdBYCiRpx2uTS7auspeR6GZ

Need /biz/ coin so can finally afford to divorce wife and buy lambo. The look on her face would be worth it.
>>
>>2065880
3PN6CheXT1gKnXfd87DEN2yFVEWP5C6JNpk

Can I have 10 anon? Just 1 sounds good also. Want to be part of this new revolutionary biz token
>>
>>2066046
Needs more smug pepes
>>
ICO "Bagholder" here. Up 489& on my ICO bag.

This is just for this week what's going on with Waves..

So to recap Monday is:
* euro gateway
* meeting with Moscow stock exchange
* major lite client update which includes:
*charting
*and dex fixes and etc
* waves community launch

What's your shitcoin doing this week?

Waves will have equal market cap with ETH next year, believe it or don't and we'll be millionaires from Waves and you won't..
>>
>>2065880
Good job anon. In since ICo and would love some /biz/ tokens!

3P3Agn4HqRN6D84VCt59pdjJt498W1RmYmw
>>
Oh.. is your shitcoin in the Apple store ??

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/waves-wallet/id1233158971?mt=8

Didn't think so
Parity with ETH in one year or less.. mark it
>>
>>2066053
>so can finally afford to divorce wife and buy lambo.
OK. But why do you want to divorce your wife? And if you buy a lambo from /biz/coin, it has to be golden!

>>2066062
>Can I have 10 anon? Just 1 sounds good also.
Not very creative, but at least you are lowballing

>>2066087
>In since ICo
Gotta reward those early believers.

I'm done for now.
If you want more, you can buy some for BTC on waves dex, or wait till I have some time to make a proper ICO thread, instead of hijacking waves-general.
>>
Cheers anon.

Did you try and make just a

/biz/

one as well ?
>>
File: rare_biz.png (39KB, 590x536px) Image search: [Google]
rare_biz.png
39KB, 590x536px
>>2066107
Good idea!
Now this is the rarest of coins!
I'll send you one for the idea.
>>
>>2066119
You da man!! And dude remember AQUA ? Don't just give those away make a web page and shill it man! Make it RARE
>>
>>2066099
She trapped me with child. Now just sits on ass and spends my ££ moaning that I don't give her enough. Plus she stopped giving head a year ago. Need out.
>>
>>2066119
Noice! Got it!
>>
File: imout.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
imout.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>2066127
>She trapped me with child. Now just sits on ass and spends my ££ moaning that I don't give her enough.
Oh, well, shit happens, gotta man up…
> Plus she stopped giving head a year ago.
Oh fuck!!!! Yeah, gotta jump out quick.
pic related

>>2066123
Might do something with them… Currently, just be happy that you are part of that rare club!
>>
Listen to interviews with Waves creator. Obvious russkie scammer who barely knows English.
>>
>>2066148
And what have you done with your life?
>>
>>2065880
Well if you're going to give them away anyway how about giving me some
3P4hJzP4z2XiiF8tTb35tJAXcsaYzzQgVbm
>>
File: 1369754489429.png (207KB, 480x851px) Image search: [Google]
1369754489429.png
207KB, 480x851px
>>2066148
>Sasha Ivanov graduated from Moscow State University in 2001, having studied in the Theoretical Physics faculty. He undertook further study at Leipzig University in Germany, and took an early interest in electronic currencies. From 2008-09 he was involved in programming bots to trade on the international forex markets, making use of artificial neural networks, later working on trading operations and neural network trading systems for banks.

I'm sure the experience out of your basement and the daily hotpocket consume is something I can trust on.
>>
>>2066148
That "scammer' Just spoke before the Russian Duma on Cryptocurrency and is one of the main reasons that bitcoin is going to be legal in Russia now. He also is meeting with the Moscow Stock Exchange on Monday to get Waves listed and he set up tokens for an entire Russian political party...
>>
File: feh_003533_000001_20589235_018.jpg (81KB, 1000x671px) Image search: [Google]
feh_003533_000001_20589235_018.jpg
81KB, 1000x671px
>>2065964
Gonna need some of those tokens my man. Have this pic of a quality ass.
3PBHKQfprzcDXqcyxTeuKAWSMvj9eBnXmkz
>>
>>2065948
see
>>2066283
>>
>>2066283
Well, I only wanted to send some to the first three beggars, but since you posted one of my all time favorite girls, I'll change that for you.
Too bad she didn't do any full nudes…
>>
/biz/ money?!?

hook me up my dude!

3P4maj6Hq31rd3Sw7zYbyBFXmJgpPCpCM7U
>>
File: 1487931127193.jpg (2MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1487931127193.jpg
2MB, 1200x1800px
>>2066378
I forgot a girl, here's one, hopefully up to standards
>>
>>2066380
Nah, sorry, totally not my standards. Just made an exception for >>2066283 since she really is one of my most fapped to girls on my whole HDD, even though she never did full nudes (at least not that I know of).
Just wanted to celebrate this fun coincidence.
polite sage for off topic
>>
3P5NYZzXUvTkCdMFyfGhDLyBVLevthx9vqc
ICO holder. Can I have some /biz/ token? Sounds like a great asset.
>>
>>2066873
Sure, but please proceed to >>>2066789
No need to move this thread further offtopic
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.