[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Financial Independence and Success/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: red poop.jpg (571KB, 2587x810px) Image search: [Google]
red poop.jpg
571KB, 2587x810px
Can we make a thread about how to move out? Especially when you live in a high rent city?

Also thread about ways to make extra money, ways to network, starting businesses and informing each other on events in fellow areas.
>>
>move out
jesus christ kid

FI means you don't have to take a wage
>>
File: biz1011.jpg (934KB, 964x3160px) Image search: [Google]
biz1011.jpg
934KB, 964x3160px
>>2057823
>how to move out

rent a room in an apartment

>succes

wew lad thats the hard one
>>
Im 18 thinking about business opportunities. after summer I will Be going into EE in Brooklyn and i have an hour commute.

My plan right now is to be able to split a $1500 - $ 2000 a month place with 1 or two roomates near the school.

To make this money I'm figuring out a plan where I grind my ass off now and after summer have a decent income that doesn't require more than a few hours a day so I can focus on studies. If it goes really well I may just drop out.
>>
>>2057869
There isn't enough space for me to do my work. Also I share a room with brother and don't have a desk in my room. I also have 1+ commute
>>
>>2057902
get ready to move to lower col area or get ready to eat shit or both
>>
>>2057881
Stay at home and take the train. Save money + extra studying time on the commute.
>>
>>2057902
1+ hour*
>>
>>2057881
How do we make 20k in the next 6 months?
>>
>>2057881
are you commuting from westchester or long island?

if you can live with your parents and just commute from home you'd save so much money
>>
>>2057823
It is not that hard

>how to move out?

Spend less than you make.

>Especially when you live in a high rent city?

Move to any of the smaller Midwest or southern cities. They offer 90% of what the coastal cities have at half the CoL

>>2057913
If you need more than a home office look into more rural areas.

>everyone has shops bigger than their house
>lower property taxes
>no one cares what you do on your property
>make friends and get access to any tool you can think of
>>
>>2058009
Op here posting from phone.
All my family is in nyc. Im enrolled to do EE in nyc. Moving out of metro area really isnt on my list.

I gues ill just be ultra jew.

2 New questios:

Whats the best way to accept payments online?

Im trying to do gd on the side of studying rite now and I have at least one customer. Abybody have experience with contracts n stuff like that?

Question 2:

Im selling clothes on ebay and im trying to figure out what best way to ship is.
Right now I'm doing flat rate padded envelope thru usps. It costs me around $6.50
>>
Slef boomp
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.