[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

complicated stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

My father owns 2 companies. My mother took the companies from father by force because my father was fed up of her stupidity. She didn't cheat, but used money to support her poorfag brothers who has no skills and doesn't like to work. She never even had time for her children but still demanded us to respect her. The time came when my father got liver cancer and can no longer walk. Medicine was so expensive, despite the business booming, we could not afford it. Father was becoming healthier, but he died suddenly because of multiple organ failure, that's what my mother told me which I find is bullshit.

1. As his son, do I have the law to take over the business?
2. Can I disown my mother by law? I want to disown her before she destroys the business.
3. Being 21 years old only, people would not respect me because I'm so young to be a businessman at my age, but I'm open to the latest developments in technology especially cryptocurrency and the use of solar technology compared to her traditional and conservative business process which is preventing the business to go big. Most of our employees don't even respect her as their CEO and they want to put me in that chair.
4. One thing's for sure: My father named his Forex stocks on me in case he dies, which my mother doesn't know...yet.
>>
Best of luck brotha.

I have no advice for you as far as your Billy Madison plan but I hope it works out
>>
>>2057442
Who the fuck is Billy Madison?
>>
>>2057425
>3. Being 21 years old only, people would not respect me because I'm so young to be a businessman at my age, but I'm open to the latest developments in technology especially cryptocurrency and the use of solar technology compared to her traditional and conservative business process which is preventing the business to go big. Most of our employees don't even respect her as their CEO and they want to put me in that chair.
Dress well, play the part, command respect (as in expect it and act as though you should receive it) but don't act like a Hollywood movie caricature (acting like a badass when you're just a baby-faced barely-adult)
>>
>>2057464
Yes, people respect you based on what you know and how you perform, not age. Learn a thing or two, jeeze.
>>
>>2057464
>dress well
I'm a casualfag, I wear simple tshirt and jeans with rubber shoes having it's 6th birthday this August. Inherited it from my father. He was a practical person and doesn't spend on short-term materials like cars and clothes. He was a also a quiet type of a person...
>>
>>2057501
learn to wear clothes. get a wool suit
chinos / slacks / pants
ocbds and well-fitting dress shirts
lose weight fatass
nobody will respect a "casualfag"
don't become a fedora but stop dressing like walmart special
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.