[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the future of Social Media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I see so many of you faggots shilling your shitcoins. Almost no one mentions Steemit. You earn interest, needs no down payment and you can shitpost and earn money that you can cash out in either cryptocurrency or dollars.

I made more than 4K in 11 months and my account is worth 8K, earning interest as we speak.

The future of social media is for the author to get paid and Steemit is doing it. Get in., Facebook is getting myspaced soon. Why should anyone post anything for free?
>>
>>2057112

how do I join?
>>
>>2057112
>I see so many of you faggots shilling your shitcoins
>b-but I'm not, this is real guise
>>
>>2057112
>Pile of steeming shit
Just remember you can't cash out for 2 years once you turn your steem to steem power.
Reminder than steemit is pegged to the USD, its not trying to change the world, it rests on FIAT
Reminder that Steemit should never be over 1 USD
>>
It's been on decline for last day..

should i buy the dip?
>>
>>2057120

https://steemit.com/

>>2057121

It has a product and a million page views per/day. For how many shitcoins can you say this?

>>2057126
So what? That makes it a solid investment. You can cash out your rewards that you get from posts and choose to power up less. The fact that it rests on the dollar makes it more stable and not a get rich fast scam.
>>
Also. Again. You get 0, null, nada for posting in here and on facebook. You are the product being sold.

not on Steemit.
>>
>>2057112

top 10 cryptocurrency

https://coinmarketcap.com/#EUR
>>
lol gtfo with your fiat pile of steeming shit
>>
this is the crypto equivalent of PTC websites
sage
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.