[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the posw meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1486946265799s.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486946265799s.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>tfw fell for the posw meme
>>
can you tell me about this meme, where is this so called decentralized exchange? because people are clearly getting tired of being fucked with by exchanges, but it's worth considering they're easily one of the earlier big crypto businesses.
>>
>>2055295
>where is this so called decentralized exchange?
you're thinking of bitsquare, POSW is a pajeet coin, the "exchange" is centralized shitcoin staking
>>
posw is the ultimate scamcoin/ponzicoin

haha you got scammed nigger

SCAM
>>
File: PatternOfSubDollarCoinPrePump.png (664KB, 1584x3000px) Image search: [Google]
PatternOfSubDollarCoinPrePump.png
664KB, 1584x3000px
>>
>>2055456
I can tell you definitely know what you're talking about
>>
>>2055289
FUCKING HOW!!?!?

Its so obviously a fucking truck load of shit.

this is entirely your own fault for being a fucking idiot and buying literal piece of shit waste coin.
>>
>>2055289
30k sat coming this year. Like it or not it's going to happen given poswallet steady growth in it's userbase and future goals in the roadmap.
>>
>tfw you only put 35$ on it
I will HOLD, just for fun.
>>
>>2055295
$WAVES already has a working decentralised exchange and Microsoft Azure just integrated the Waves Platform
https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/862221502682472449
>>
>>2055467
can't tell if the guy is shilling or just about to hang himself at this point.. christ
>>
HOW DO I CASH OUT OF POSWALLET
>>
>>2056732
You don't panic sell m8

You grab the bull by the horns and HODL
>>
>>2056746
not actually planning on selling yet, I know there's still gainz to be made, but I want to know how to reap said gains when the time comes, considering you can't even send to another posw address. Would rather have them on cex or something
>>
>>2056766
When it's time to reap the massive gains, just sell them for Bitcoin them send the BTC to an address you can cash out with (Coinbase, gemini etc)
>>
>>2056766
You move your coins from your staking wallet to your exchange wallet then send them to whatever address you want to send them too.
>>
>when you didn't buy this literal shitcoin and bought LTC instead

you have no idea how smug I am right now

FUCKING BEAN COUNTERS
>>
File: 1492128977780.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1492128977780.png
9KB, 401x367px
>yfw beaners, dopers, poswers get btfo
>>
ATH buying plebs getting btfo again. I guarantee you will be making the exact same thread about all the other coins you were too hasty to buy into without precaution. It's nobody's fault but your own you bought at the ATH, but as almost every crypto has shown in practice, the ATH will slowly rise.

This was a correction down to actual prices after an obviously unsustainable pump and dump. Fuck, how hard is it to understand? The coin and exchange itself had potential. You whiners however don't.
>>
>>2056782
everything is already on my exchange wallet, but I can only request, not send
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.