[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you start trading crypto currency? We need a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

How the fuck do you start trading crypto currency? We need a general or something. Should I start with coinbase? Which wallets and tools are trustworthy? How are you supposed to predict this shit? Is it luck?

Discuss beginner crypto trading.
>>
File: Manipulator Pepe.jpg (25KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
Manipulator Pepe.jpg
25KB, 394x458px
>>2054171
Just buy what and when I say so
>>
>>2054171

bitcoin introduced a fundamentally new and better way for humans to collaborate and an amazingly better financial system is just the first step, and in that a new value transfer system. this stuff is not crypto gamble play lala land, the noobs will have most of their coins in shitcoins or even many alts at all.

coinbase is a great place to begin, sign up, buy some coins, fiat->crypto can take a while (because anything relating fiat takes a while). then from there you should probably just hold those coins for dear life in a hardware wallet but if you want to diversify a lil which is not a bad idea take some to an exchange like polo and buy up ethereum, litecoin, eth classic, monero, or whatever the fuck you want. my wise suggestion is to keep most of it in bitcoin unless you want to go extra risky.
>>
>>2054171
bump
can someone explain tradding crypto currency to me like im retarded
>>
/nocoiner/ noob here

spoonfeed me with info you wished you knew when you first started, I want to get into the hype
>>
just buy ethereum and hold it you pleb

>viable scaling solution
>smart contract compatible
>everything else is literally a dumb calculator

everything else is a scam
>>
>>2054196
>>2055176
>>
https://comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/fueling-the-rocket-getting-started-with-crypto/
>>
File: 1494033987778.gif (497KB, 245x182px) Image search: [Google]
1494033987778.gif
497KB, 245x182px
>>2055210
I love you, comfy-sensei

You're doing the Lord's work
>>
>>2055166
Avoid shitcoins.

Buy coins at pre-pump prices. Buy low, hold and sell when they are higher.

Stick to things that are high in volume (at least above 300,000USD) and whenever you see something too good to be true, ignore it.

Learn to be emotionless when it comes to prices going low and high.

Avoid shitcoins, if it has a stupid name, and is developed solely upon someones name, or a mascot..ignore it, and do people a favour by warning them.

In researching, use twitter, the coins website, bitcointalk (all new coins, hell, all coins are on there).

Watch Chris Dunn's youtube, he has some good stuff on there, you can also follow his twitter.

Watch out for pump and dumps, these are low volume coins that are shilled until hype is created, the price rises and falls very fast and you are almost guaranteed to lose money.

Watch out for people offering you to join groups where you can pump, again you are guaranteed to lose money.

Watch out for FOMO - fear of missing out, do not jump on a coin when it is high, always check the charts before you buy, if something seems to high, it probably is.

Good luck trading.
>>
>>2055210

I see the thread pushing POSWallet.

Potential scam site.
>>
>>2055176

>yeah, just buy this thing you don't even understand in the pure hopes you can sell it to some idiot at a higher price in the future
>oh, and it's up 400% already this year

kek ethcucks are literally retarded
>>
>>2055248
POSW could hit. I've got a couple hundred JIC if does but I'm holding my breath for XBY, FRN, and BITB to explode
>>
>>2055236
Good post, thanks
>>
>>2055287
The coin is less of a worry, it's the site itself that is a danger. A place to hoard all your wealth until one day you can't withdraw and it 404s.

>>2055299
Thanks, we're all in this together and if I can share a little bit of the wisdom I've picked up, then that makes me happy.
>>
If I bought stuff on coinbase today at a quoted price, and it says it will take until Monday to complete, do I still get the coins at that quoted price?

For example I bought litecoin at like 28 something and it's now 32. Hypothetically if it stays at 32 can I still recognize the gain or do I just receive less ltc?
>>
>>2055333
I've got less than $100 on POSWallet; If they cut me I'll write it off as just another CODB. Almost everything I've bought from them I sent to other wallets, except for POSW itself. If they're scamsters my POSW is worthless whether on their site or not.
>>
>>2055348
Yes. It just holds it in case you're not who you claim to be.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.