[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interview General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: lereddit.jpg (16KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lereddit.jpg
16KB, 640x640px
Why do some job interviewers have to be so god damn casual when interviewing me?

>slouched on their chair
>describing job duties
>doesn't even ask me meaningful questions
So for the entire interview I have to just nod and agree and look like a fucking autist. How am I supposed to showcase myself if you don't let me talk?
>>
At least you get interviews.
>>
>not networking and knowing the right people to the point where the interview is just a formality and you're offered a job on the spot

It's like you don't want to work anon.
>>
>>2053785
Those are likely interviews being conducted after the Human Resources department has already selected the candidate for the position. All the previously scheduled interviews are then given to a junior HR member to complete in order to complete hiring diligence.
>>
This happened to me. I was interviewed by the two business owners, one of them was super fucking talkative and I could barely get a word in edgewise. The interview ended up going for like 2 hours, and at some point during I literally had to ask for them to excuse me for a moment to use the bathroom.

Ended up getting the job though so that was nice.
>>
Had this exact same thing OP
I was referred to this massive world wide IT company by a couple of people who already worked there
If you have referrals you are 80% more likely to get the job on the spot, they don't care about your skills at that point. They just want to see you and how is your personnality.
Both business man were slouched on their chairs sketching shit on our CVs (group interview) and just basically looking like they don't give a fuck.
HR rules out the candidates first, then the in face interview to see what you are, how you present yourself.
You dont need to tryhard at that point.
Also, if you're good looking, you have much higher chances of getting the job.
>>
The most important part of being interviewed is how well you listen.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.