[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That job search depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1493604186148.png (9KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
1493604186148.png
9KB, 244x207px
>That job search depression
>>
>>2052836
man up and get it, or someone else will do
>>
>>2052836
Feels. Graduated last year and can't find a decent job
>>
>>2052836
Been unemployed for 2 years now, feels bad man. Anyone worse off than me?
>>
Why tho. Finding a job has been so surprisingly easy for me every time I needed one. Given, only worked full-time for one year, everything else was summer jobs.

Just don't google on job offers. Go make HUGE a list of places you would like to work, then look on the websites of those places, or just walk in and bluntly ask if they have any jobs. Worked for me.

>No degree
>No relevant working experience for a sales job
>Still hired within 2 weeks of searching
>Get paid 2300 euro the month as a starter
>>
>>2052836
There's an alternative
Take out life insurance and kys
>>
>>2054186
Does this really work?
>>
>>2052836
I always have to end up distracting myself from it because not that long into browsing a place like indeed I just lose it emotionally. It just reminds me of shit I just can't do when the majority of it requires lots of experience you don't have or is something like the same old retail and fast food jobs that you can't handle either.
>>
>>2052836
I felt your pain bro. I had been looking on and off for almost 3 years. I did, however, have a job in the meantime. Just needed to change career and no one was giving me a chance.

6 months ago I accepted that I need to remain in a similar career and began applying for more of those type jobs and got a few callbacks.

3 interviews and a background check later, I got an offer last week.

Quite literally my world was crumbling before my eyes so it couldn't have come at a more needed time. My current job is ending, I would have been left with no means to feed my family.

Start new job in less than 2 weeks and today I got a bunch of work clothes from a clearance section in Kohls
>>
>>2053629
I'm 26 and have never had a real job. Done a little gardening/yard hand stuff for cash but nothing official.
>>
>>2053629
Left my hometown for college. Used to work at McDonald's. Have applied to 3 differently McDonald's in new town. Rejected by all of them. Still unemployed.
>>
>tfw mood intertwined with the stock market
>>
>>2054220
for sales yes, most sales pay is based on commission so if you don't sell, you don't make money

not a huge liability to the company
>>
>>2054854
Congrats man, glad to hear things are turning around
>>
>>2054692
can't you just lie
>>
>>2054979
I'm im sales and I hate it. I sell academic journals and with the current economy, the new administration coming in and shrinking budgets I can't nmove a damn thing and I'm beginning to feel like the ax is hanging abive my head. Feels bad
>>
How's your credit score? A lot of places look at your credit score now and won't hire you if it's below a certain number. They also expect you to have a Facebook at the very least so they can lurk and see what you're doing. So clean it up and make it look professional. Keep all of your personal shit off of all social media.
>>
>>2055215
??????!!!!????
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.