[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-wagecuck hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What's wrong with the working class? Remember that it's them who is polishing your shoes every day. Be thankful to them you greedy, selfish faggots.
>>
All of them are gonna be replaced by robots soon, theyre all worthless
>>
>>2052470
They will be worthless. You (and every other neet coiner in here) are worthless. Strictly speaking, what value do you add to this globe whatsoever, at least working people add a service, or produce goods.
>>
>>2052477
we use the service of them
We give them worth, all without expecting them to thank us :)
>>
Nothing's wrong with them except that they lead a tragic existence and deserve to have their pointless suffering ameliorated like we all do.
>>
>>2052434
NEETs are jealous because they have infinite free time but no ambition or money, so they're usually even more miserable than wagies.
>>
>>2052507
Lmao. Youre an idiot, Ive been both a wagecuck and I am now a NEET. Heres what you don't understand.....theyre at the concert and youre watching it on TV, figuratively of course. The experience of actually being at the "concert" is what it takes to make it in this world.....Watching the "concert" makes you a worthless consumer. It will not be the wagecucks that have a fall from grace it will be you and other NEETS.

>>2052477
You are never going to replace working class with robots...keep dreaming. Who would you sell to if no one works? Do you really think a universal income for them is a good idea? Poor people with nothing to do has never been a good idea. And where will their governements get this money to give them? You will learn the same lesson as China did. You need a middle class if you want to make money. So by eliminating them.....you eliminate your own growth.
>>
If you are proud of how hard you work or you are proud of how neet you are...it's two sides of the same coin. Some people are neets some are wagecucks that's just how the world is right now, eventually we're going to figure out a way to better integrate both of these sides of human nature.
>>
>>2052477

People like me make jobs for the people too retarded to create their own livelihood. Its all about having cheap production costs nowadays. Some flesh doing the work isnt really worth it when you can buy a machine that works 24 hours a day week. There is a difference between these kind of jobs and people like Lawyers or Teachers.
>>
>>2052477
>at least working people add a service, or produce goods.
They make no decisions, they simply follow instructions. There's not great honor in work like that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.