[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The death of facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: steem.png (178KB, 1600x414px) Image search: [Google]
steem.png
178KB, 1600x414px
Where were you when a Crypto killed Facebook?

STEEM will boom like a mother fucker the next weeks.

Don't miss this rocket ship.
>>
What your reasoning?
>>
>>2053067

2+2=22
>>
>>2053067

For every additional 100 million of marketcap, it will add one 'E' to the ticker until tit breaks out of the CSS box
>>
If the world had no Jews, then this idea would take off. But they haven't used up their Normiebook run yet. Still too many young, impressionable minds to infect with SJW propaganda and racemixing. Steem is a hard to control platform, so it will be surpressed.
>>
>>2052430
fuck off pajeet
>>
Upboats are replaced with $
Has potential but can also crash very hard
>>
>>2053109
More like idiot boomer businesspeople still think adtech is good and shoving "curated" content in peoples' faces is the best way to make a buck. (HINT: It's not.)

Remember that these are often the same types of people that ran the Clinton campaign and the DNC. They have no fucking idea what they're doing.
>>
>>2053287

You are correct in who's running the show. Although, the situation stays the same. Do you think a platform that truly allows free speech to flourish, whilst also monetizing the content and popularity, regardless of content is in the cards for them right now? I'm not saying it's not possible for Steem to generate steam, no pun intended. But they will seize other areas first, i.e. Ethereum.
>>
>>2052430

i don't see facebook ever dying...
nothing has been able to rise above facebook so far
but i believe Amazon has their own social network cooking behind the scenes that will be released in 2018 and perhaps more will be known later in 2017
>>
>>2053311
>Do you think a platform that truly allows free speech to flourish, whilst also monetizing the content and popularity, regardless of content is in the cards for them right now?
Define "free speech". Is it the legal definition (free as long as you don't incite a riot or violent acts) or the alt-right's definition (free no matter what)? Because a lot of these people want the legal definition.

Also, this really doesn't solve the adtech problem. You have to build a brand that advertisers would want to invest in, instead of just treating it as a speeding ticket like fee. You have to change the entire mindset of online marketing.
>>
>>2053333
>Amazon has their own social network cooking

Seattle here. Let me give you a synopsis of an Amazon social network as we see it:
>Matish Prendat said: "Click here: [insert spam link here]"
>Aysimir Rejetsh said: "I agree with literally everything anyone says because I want my h-1b to be sponsored."
>Advertisement: "WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!" x3 followed by huge fucking "BUY NOW" link that breaks their own UX guidelines
>most of the stuff sold is still chinese knock off shit
>90% of useful features only accessible by amazon prime members

I don't see it going anywhere.
>>
>>2053333
Also, bouncing off what I said in >>2053371, there is a reason why Amazon is building big box stores all over Seattle. Most of Seattle still consists of long term Northwesterners (myself included) who have caught onto their chink scams and have learned to stay away.
>>
>>2053333

>>2053371
>>2053371
>tfw forgot to check those quads in two of my posts
How the fuck did I mess up like this?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.