[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR MONEY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled1.png (340KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
340KB, 650x366px
I'm in the process of getting a raging erection reading about someones 10x bag holding on some shitcoin, and then they mention it's now worth $200 and my penis inverts back into my body. Do none of you people know how to save money? Nobody wants to read about your $180 return even if it's 1000%. How the fuck do you people even afford to pay for an internet connection and computer.
>>
>Live in a country where minimal monthly wage for 40hr/week is 350 euros
>Shitcoins could be my neet salvation if I play my cards right
lmaoing at your rich country peoples lives.
>>
careful with the shitcoins, they're volatile as fuck and have given me a few miniature heart attacks. I did get some AWESOME returns in the passed week or so. Over the last 2 months I've come to realize that day trading is just too stressful/time consuming. Opting to cash out and invest in long term solid coins. ETH/BTC
>>
>up $10000 in crypto since February
You nocoiners just hate money, crypto exchanges are full of amateurs and if you're at all familiar with stock trading you could be making a killing. Instead you have to get on high horse and think you're better than others when in reality you're just being a luddite.
>>
>>2052100
Message to everyone: Please stop mentioning how much you've made unless you say how much you've invested.
>>
>>2052051
Most people trade small because they are mostly holding onto BTC as a long term investment while playing around with shitcoins on a small scale...It's an investment first, a hobby second, and an income 3rd.

Even if someone doubles $50 bucks on some shitcoin it's still good information to know when a shitcoin doubles in value.
>>
>>2052113
$4000.
>>
>>2052100
>pot calling the cattle black

lol, I started 3 weeks ago and literally made 38k $ in over the past week.

Played around with a couple hundred bucks in the first week, put in all my money in the second, was at 12k last Tuesday, now I'm at 50k. And I'm a fucking noob.

If you got 10k now, you should have at least 5x that by the end of the month or I don't know what the fuck you're "doing with your money".
>>
>>2052113
Invested 4k spread over the last 3 months, got ~8k now.
>>
>>2052100
>>2052230
How did you learn your trading method?
>>
>>2052246
by not being a dumbass
>>
>>2052230
Coins names please
>>
>>2052230
If you are so rich prove it, transact a fair amount to this adress:

1KsWp2GPiRVwXnWyV7F3H6Gkujtf5krouJ

I will later on evaluate and confirm if said anon really is loaded now.
>>
>>2052315
go fuck yourself.
>>
>>2052315
Nah - he could just link to his address so we can see his TXN. The whole point of crypto is to keep plebs like you from begging us Patricians for our sweet sweet gains.

Back to the gutter, Pajeet.
>>
Because this is a website full of mostly 16-22 year olds. They are going to have fairly small high risk investments with possible high rates of return but they are still just generally small amounts except for a few outliers. Kids don't have much liquid assets to invest with and take risky ventures. What did you think the environment was going to be here?
>>
>>2052230
Getting cooky is the best way to blow you money, careful.
>>
>>2052315
fucking faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.