[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Polfags!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: 1024px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png (4KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png
4KB, 1024x640px
I want to move and work in Poland!

I work in finance. I am ok level desk quant, experience is from London.

Am I being idiot? If not, any tips / tricks?
>>
What in the fresh fuck makes you want to move to Poland??
>>
>>2051998

Nice ladies and full of white people?
>>
You'd give up London for Poland?
>>
>>2051995
I'm from Poland. First question - are You white or asian ?

If not, go back to africa
>>
>>2052030

Absolutely!

Choice is between
London: spend 2 hours a day commuting, be well paid but no time to spend it. See ugly people everywhere. Occasionally when leaving work late you have to avoid migrant gangs. Dirty as fuck.
Poland: White. Not well paid, but you probably get better life quality. Wife material available. Still going to be there in 30 years.

I would prefer Poland.
>>
>>2052044

I am very white. I hail from Finland.
>>
Just one tip. Forget about it. Why would anyone want to come to this shithole? Salary is 1/4 of what you get in Western Europe, prices are 1:1 of those in Western Europe. So you're gonna be poor when you look at your actual standards.
Oh, everybody speaks English so if you don't know any language aside of it, you may have problems getting a job.
>>
>>2052062

Is it really shithole? Would you rather go to Germany? Or some other place which is currently overrun by immigration and will just become worse = you do not want to set your life there, because you will end up leaving.
>>
>>2052055
So you've accumulated a nice amount of money from London? I guess that's nice. Btw what is your alma mater?
>>
>>2052078
Just move to a different part of England fucktard, no need to move countries if all you want is to avoid the pakis.
>>
>>2052078
poland ,czech slovakia and the others situated near russia are shitholes , move to germany (czech here)
>>
>>2052060
AMA about Warsaw and Poland then. Worked in finance, and sales here. You speak both languages fluently ?
>>2052062
If he knows Finnish and English, he will match salaries from West easily here. Also West is raided by muslims, and civil war in France,Germany,Sweden is confirmed.
>>
>>2052098

I have an MSSoc from Uni Helsinki and then MSc from Reykjavik Uni. Also have an ongoing PhD studies (machine learning) in Aalto Uni Helsinki.
>>
>>2051995
It's suprisingly alright for someone who wants to work in finance sector, just don't expect to live like some wealthy businessman in hollywood movies. Most people run from Poland, because pretty much everyone, especially government and social institutions steal from you on every step if you are just a common folk. There is not enough job opportunities for your average joe as well. People are rather neutral to you as long as you aren't muslim or anyone close to muslim. Girls dig foreigners too, if you are interested in that. Warsaw is a terrible place to live, if you don't have a good job. Assuming you will find a job with above average pay (which shoudn't be that hard, if you are qualified in finance), you should do fine. It's pretty boring in Poland, but at least I don't have to worry about shootouts or nigger/muslim gangs trying to sucker punch you.
>>
>>2052099

Where the fuck in England can you live if you are an finance professional? Aberdeen (I did energy trading stuff, so the oil industry is there). Manchester? fuck no. Liverpool? Are you mental? Some small town and commute 3 hours a day? yea, no.
>>
>>2052118

I speak four languages, somewhat. Does that help my case?
>>
>>2052125

Any tips where to start looking? Just starting this project, so I am completely newfag on searching jobs in Poland...

Not looking to have a pool party with white lines on glass tables. I've done that already. Looking for easy life and trying to find a nice wife.
>>
>>2052140
You can easily find polish girl in London, no need to move.
>>2052133
Yes, if they are on communicative level
>>2052118
Never seen anyone looking for finnish speaker. But maybe it's so rare, so nobody advertise it
>>
>>2052133
Fuck yes. Finnish will be the best in this case, because it's Your main and very hard to learn, with small percentage of people ever learning it from here.
>>2052140
Most of the websites / offers will be in polish language on smaller sites, but take a look on pracuj.pl . There's a lot of offers in English language, and those comes from legit companies.

Also Warsaw would be the best option to start this project in if You are looking for directly finance-related profession, hovewer I would give You a hint to look for a company that bring shit from Finland/Sweden. Like steel etc. Those will be :Szczecin, Gdansk, Gdynia. You can morph into a business manager of some sort in those companies, holding Your hand on export/imports to Your home country.
>>
>>2052166

Thanks a lot for the info! I appreciate it greatly!
>>
>>2052006
>slavs
>white
Lmao
>>
>>2052180
https://www.pracuj.pl/praca/accounts-payable-accountant-with-french-or-other-european-language-warszawa,oferta,5228178

This was under the "finnish" language. "Aplikuj" means send application. Job is in Warsaw.

I can find You a job here in one day to be honest if You don't lie about UNI etc.
>>
>>2052202

I did not lie, but my experience is very niche. So I would be surprised if I get a good job out of the bat...
>>
>>2052202

I need to run, can I get in touch with you later?
>>
>>2052218
[email protected]

Shoot me an email. This is not my official or even private one, but I will check it for You in 24H.
>>
>>2052221

Thanks a lot mate!
>>
>>2052224
No problem
>>
>poland
>finances
ahahahaahhahaahhahahahhaha
>>
I've also been interested in living in Poland since a few weeks ago. Who gives a fuck if pay is poor, you've got a better shot at getting a nice family in a good monoethnic patriot christian community. What city were you thinking would be best for this kind of lifestyle (looking for traditional conservative girls), I'm leaning towards Krakow
>>
>>2052121
Thought you were a Hankenite
>>
>>2052248
Any major big city would be nice, but Wroclaw would be better than Krakow. A lot safer.

I'm from Warsaw, You can ask me anything
>>
>>2052307
Great I will get right into the meat of it, Krakow is actually statistically safer than my homecity in Australia, so that's not a problem.

I'm interested in going to Krakow for a trial peroid in July - September, however I recently found out that the summer break is during these months. I'm worried that due to Krakow being a student city (I think?), most students will go to their home towns during the summer break and I'll be left with ugly old people and quiet streets. I am thinking right?

Also how many women there practice abstaining from premarital sex? (no sex before marriage?)

Also what is the general consensus on Ostrow?

Will I get good boy points if I'm a Polish Australian but culturally raised as an Australian? Thanks.
>>
>>2052333
Statistically most crimes involving sharp objects like axe and knives happen in Krakow. This city have 2 major groups that are fighting each other related with football clubs that are literally just gangs. Rolling the dice on this one.

Not really a deal with UNI cities. A lot of people stay to work during the break. Wroclaw is the most chilled city of students, and a lot of girls are there.

Girls are just girls, if You are coming here only for the fast pussy, You will get hoes and ratchets. This can cause easy sex or easy problems.

If You are not speaking Polish and speaking Australian English You will have problems even communicating with girls. Maybe it will be easy if You are 9 or 10 in looks. Other than that, You can get Yourself robbed and beaten trying to pick up some pussy
>>
>>2052427
That's interesting, I was attracted to Krakow because of the young students and conservative values, whats the social climate like in Wroclaw like? Are girls more or less slutty or no difference?

I'm not looking for fast pussy, the two big reasons for going to Poland is because I'ld like a quality partner and if I can't find one it's still a very cheap holiday (all prices are 40% - 60% cheaper in Krakow compared to my home city). I thought it'ld be cool to meet a conservative polish girl from a small town or village who is living in Krakow to study. I also enjoy a big nightlife as it's a good way to meet other guys and meet girls, hows Wroclaw and Warsaws night life?
>>
>>2052460

I don't know what You've heard about polish women , but woman here are the same like in every other country.

Hoes will always be hoes, but finest woman don't fuck at 1st date or with some strangers from another country.

I'm from Warsaw, born and raised, and if You are into night life I would suggest splitting Your holiday between Warsaw and Wroclaw and maybe 3rd city near the sea.

I think I will just start guiding people like You in the city for money, coz You all think it's wonderland and everybody likes foreigners.
>>
>>2052293

If that would be the case, I would get easily job in Finland.
>>
>>2052503
Don't be so naive

Australian women have 25 sexual a partner in a lifetime. For Poland it's 6.

44% of Australian marriages end in divorce, for Poland it's 27%.

There is no 'dating culture' in Australia unless you're rich and in the elite. In Australia you hook up first and decide if you want to see the guy/girl again, THEN AFTER you start going on dates. It's disgusting.

44% of Australian women have cheated in a relationship. I don't know the number of polish women.

These statistics are ingrained into my fucking mind, never say all women are the same. Maybe biologically they're the same, but the culture and society in Poland is enough to make polish girls objectively 2x to 4x better than Australian girls
>>
>>2052460
It's not true that Krakow has problems with axe and machettes killers everywhere. I haven't heard of any accident like this for like years. Yes, that happened, but that were fight between gangs, they never attacked people just because they were passing by.
About girls in Krakow - as stated - they are same as everywhere else. There were some social research and it looked like they are more open for premarital sex, but I'm not so convinced about that. They are normal.
About nighlife - it's the best in Poland. Seriously. Don't believe anyone who says that Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan or Tricity has more bars, people and overall better nightlife. That's just not true - in Krakow there are shitload of pubs and such, you will not have any problems in finding one that suits you. British come here for their stag parties and there is a reason for that. Meanwhile, I had problem to find in Warsaw EVEN ONE pub in city center. In the end I had to go to Dominium Pizza for beer. In Tricity situation is similiar to Krakow, as well as in Wroclaw.
Krakow has some problems - air pollution in winter (which won't affect you as you come for holidays) and IMO public transport sucks. But it may be just my opinion.
>>
>>2052653
>>2052460
Oh, and I live in Krakow if you have any questions.
>>
>>2052570

I dunno man check your math

There's a discount slut glut by those numbers

What u want to get married? No wonder you're bad at math
>>
>>2052653

The problem with Poland is that its all filed up with Catholicism

How's that anal sex/no pregnancy play working out?
>>
>>2052653
>Meanwhile, I had problem to find in Warsaw EVEN ONE pub in city center. In the end I had to go to Dominium Pizza for beer

HAHAHA
>>
I don't know why no one has mentioned it yet but right now in Poland aside from polish girls there is an abundance of ukrainian qts everywhere. I've recently heard a statistic saying that there are around 40k ukrainians working and studying in Wroclaw ALONE (and only counting legal ones, who know how many illegals).
I can also confirm this from my personal experience. Best girls I see in uni or in the gym often turn out to be ukrainians.
>>
>>2052733
I'm from Wrocław and all the Ukrainians "qts" that I met had moustache
>>
>>2052060
You want to move from Finland to Poland ? Are you fucking retarded ?

Lmao, KYS.
>>
File: istoughindeed.jpg (339KB, 1035x1035px) Image search: [Google]
istoughindeed.jpg
339KB, 1035x1035px
>>2052766
tough luck

seen those too but there are many legit 10s walking around
>>
>>2052766
10% of Ukies now in Wroclaw so I've heard?
>>
File: 1426268122296442689.jpg (53KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
1426268122296442689.jpg
53KB, 400x372px
>>2052766
mfw I've seen maybe for the second time an Ukrainian in Szczecin and she also had a mustache
>>
>>2053472
stettin*
>>
File: 1420539971729702081.gif (171KB, 354x285px) Image search: [Google]
1420539971729702081.gif
171KB, 354x285px
>>2053484
może, pewnego dnia :')
>>
>>2053515
>>2053515
>>2053515

what's your job bro
>>
>>2053570
I'm a student and I don't work. I make more off crypto than I'd make in a part time job so it's veeery ok rn
>>
>>2052221
can you get me a job? i speak english and broken polish, currently stuck in canada
>>
>>2053736
Nie, wypierdalaj
>>
>>2053745
:(
>>
>>2052658
Sure, can you confirm whether during the summer break in Krakow most students will go to their home towns and I'll be left with ugly old people and quiet streets?

Also is it a problem if I can only speak English in Krakow? I'm guessing it probably has one of the highest english speaking populations in Poland
>>
File: that really rattles me.gif (486KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
that really rattles me.gif
486KB, 475x347px
>>2052197
>>
25yo Australian (Tasmanian) here,

I'd like to teach English and fencing in Poland for a while (8-12 months). HOWEVER because of where I grew up I get uneasy when not near a body of water, so I've heard Gdansk is pretty good.
However I'm open to suggestion.
Kurwa.
>>
>>2055117
dude Kraków is primarily a tourist city, it's always full of people.
>Also is it a problem if I can only speak English in Krakow
I'm not from Kraków but when I visited it in october I was surprised by the amount of foreigners, felt almost like I was abroad lol You should obviously pick up some basic words and phrases before coming here but speaking english only you should be ok
>>
>>2051995
doesn't matter if you are working in Nigeria or South Sudan or North Korea
if the payoff and salary is good and better than what you can get in London, you will also get the badge of "international experience" on your resume and you will be a god to those polacks
>>
>>2052006
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I can tell you have never been to that suicidal shithole.
If Poland stays in the EU there is no other way than taking a lot of the refugees in the next years or so.
If Poland doesn't take them they have to leave the EU or pay a fine of several 100k € for every rejected refugee.
Leaving the EU would be a death sentence for a developing country like Poland
>>
What are the least degenerate / most religious polish cities?

Everything I've researched is just focused on where the girls are the easiest or the hottest, but I'm interested in looking for a meaningful long term relationship with a religious virgin qt
>>
Bumpers
>>
A few more questions,

Where are the majority of the Ukrainian refugees settled in? Are they evenly spread across Poland?

And what is Poznan like because that seems like my likely choice right now
>>
File: 1474532982701.gif (2MB, 257x210px) Image search: [Google]
1474532982701.gif
2MB, 257x210px
>>2055117
How can you be this delusional that Poland is some sort of holy land.
You can't even speak polish and expect to see a traditional country but want to live in the city because you just speak english.
Go a head and try to find a pure christian virgin there.
Or go to the country side and look how much people will kike the foreigner who can't even speak their language. Poland is too little of a shithole that they will praise you like some white doctor in an african village. And too much of an shithole that some NEET will get a virgin and live a good life with basically no valuable skills L fucking MAO.
Polish women are the same as everywhere else. The only plus that Poland has is that there are very few Muslims but as >>2056302 said. Expect some in the near future else Poland will become commie like again.
>>
kurwa
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.