[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks for the advice, /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1491114087056.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491114087056.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
I bought in on Eth at $27 by listening to your advice /biz/ - I sold Eth at $101 ready for an inevitable pull back. I did my due diligence, and now I've got several hundred GNT, and 13 or so STRAT. In the mean time, during this dip I bought back into ETH and ETC. Let's take this back to $125. Thanks for giving me the advice I needed.

How are you riding out this fantastic dip?
>>
>>2051805
Very good gains, how much value do you have in total?

I'm bring in more money to use on ETH and some LTC
>>
>>2051832
I only started with about $60, I've made several mistakes and bad trades. It seems like the quicker I expect it to make profit, the more mistakes I make. Or if I make a prediction, then I dwell on it, then I start to worry, then I change a trade. That's a bad idea.

LTC sounds good with the integration of lightning. Here's hoping you make massive gains!
>>
>>2051805
So, in fact, you havent converted any of that into fiat?
>>
>>2051897
>So, in fact, you havent converted any of that into fiat?

Are you having a good time trolling the board with that same tactic? I've got stocks as well. You like stocks?

You want me to talk about the fiat I keep in my emergency fund ready to spend at a moment's notice? Oh, right, no one cares about that.
>>
File: IMG_1802.jpg (37KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1802.jpg
37KB, 720x960px
>>2051805
>bought ETC
WHY?!?!?!!!
>>
>>2052148
Have you been paying attention to the news of the white hat recouping losses? It's more a chance to diversify, but you'd be correct to point out that my choices are predicated on my main bet becoming true. GNT and ETC's fates are a little bit tied and a lot tied to ETH.
>>
>tfw need to build savings before investing
>shitcoin bubble is going to pop way before I get to partake in these memes
>>
>>2052220
You've only got the rest of your life. Be patient. It's not going to permanently pop and go away forever unless a carrington event happens.

And if that happens you'll have other things to worry about.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.