[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XBY dump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
Last opportunity to get some good undervalued XBY coins. All aboard the POS express.
>>
File: 496725493.jpg (74KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
496725493.jpg
74KB, 900x900px
>>2051773
You're making it sound like a scamcoin by making all of these XBY shillcoin threads. Are you falseflagging trying to hoard all of the XBY to yourself?

I mean, if you're gonna shill a coin out of the literal HUNDREDS of shitcoins out there, why choose a coin that's not on any of the "big" exchanges, thereby making it harder for newbies to buy it?

The fact that:
1. XBY is harder for newfriends to buy and
2. All of this BLATANT shilling
Is making me think this is a falseflag to make XBY look bad. How deep does this rabbit hole of shitposting go?
>>
>>2051802
>people think its a scam
>drive down price
>accumulate
>lambo
>>
>>2051812
You're a madman
>>
File: ANSgoat.jpg (19KB, 540x729px) Image search: [Google]
ANSgoat.jpg
19KB, 540x729px
>>2051814
c u on the moon anon
>>
>>2051802
Nobody fucking knows what will happen with XBY. The retards who keep saying this is a shitcoin are worse than these obvious shills. It's a high risk but high reward coin, or alternatively another buy/sell tool if you're looking for small profits. You can be skeptic as long as you want and not get shit done or you can play the game.
>>
>>2051818
correct, as much as i want the price to go down to buy more, the potential is evidently there.
>>
>>2051818
This
>>
I have a small sell order on yobit at 213, someone buy it and i will post a timestamped photo of my girlfriend (non nude). Sorry, as much as i want to be on the moon mission, we need this money for rent and food
>>
>>2051844
Why would anyone but it at that price when it will drop below 200 later today.
>>
>>2051866
It wont. 211 is the bottom, confirmed by the charts
>>
>>2051844
Please someone buy!
We need to get the money out NOW so that we have time to transfer it back to normal currency to pay for rent

If you buy ill even let you choose the pose my girlfriend does
>>
>>2051872
Uhuh.
>>
File: tothemoonbaby!.jpg (2MB, 1920x1053px) Image search: [Google]
tothemoonbaby!.jpg
2MB, 1920x1053px
>>2051812
based anon. I'll thank you when im up there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.