[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want to stay poor, anons? Or have you already bought in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: BogdaXBY.png (188KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BogdaXBY.png
188KB, 500x500px
Do you want to stay poor, anons? Or have you already bought in? XtraBYtes will change the landscape of cryptocurrencies forever. A decentralized super computer with an unhackable Proof of Signature algorithm and instant transactions. This is like 2010 all over again. You can't be that stupid, can you?

>> pic related official bagholders
>>
>>2051479
I wonder who behind all these posts
>>
File: 1494325643318.jpg (129KB, 974x472px) Image search: [Google]
1494325643318.jpg
129KB, 974x472px
>>
>>2051479
cool meme bro! When's the white paper coming out?
>>
>>2051479
>You can't be that stupid, can you?
Apparently I can. /biz/ convinced me to buy it when it was 243 sats.
>>2051508
No point in selling it now. Might as well wait until it goes back up to 250 sats or beyond. It's not going to stay low forever, once the dev releases some more news for the hype (even if he never delivers what he promised/white paper), it should still bounce back up a few more times, sell then.
>>
>>2051484
Its some beaner on the slack making all of these shitty memes and threads.

He wants a pump n dump , as if he gives a shit about the tech (not that it exists , no working proof)
>>
1.) The XBY network is not finished
2.) There is ZERO proof that the VCN will run on top of it well (or even how that will occur). It's highly annoying that the devs have not explained how it will be a storage cloud w/o any storage.
3.) The devs REFUSE to show their real identities. The fact that they don't want to tie their real identities to it is extremely worrying. If they are so innovative and believe in the project, they should not fear some sort of verification. Huge fucking red flag.
4.) The websites don't have working links (it's just a basic Ruby on Rails site w/ bootstrap afaik and they didn't populate any of the content). That said, the site isn't that old so maybe it's okay.
5.) However, their interaction is extremely unprofessional. They claim to want to be the next "Google or Amazon". Okay that's fucking great. Everyone wants to be the next biggest company. That takes a lot of work, intelligence, timing, and innovation.
6.) There is no white paper.
7.) Ethereum has a gas price and a coin price. XBY doesn't have this, so eventually the 100 XBY transaction fee will be too great. Granted, this fee could be adjusted retroactively like a gas price. That should already be in the docs.
8.) All comms are through some Michigan guy that's a marketer (w/ terrible PR). There are ZERO comms with the main dev.

Some of this could be inaccurate, but too much of it is likely true. Fuck this coin. Hopefully they develop the tech and there's a white paper. Then a real dev team can integrate the tech into an actual infrastructure.
>>
>>2051484
>>2051508
>>2051524
>>2051532

Hey idiots, learn a thing or two. These shills shilling their shitcoin is FREE MARKETING you can surf on. Watch the trends closely, as soon as one of these worthless shit coins starts moving, dump 5k into it. When you're happy with your earnings PULL OUT. The longer you wait, the more likely you are to lose all your profits or more. It's called day trading faggots, shit or get off the can.
>>
>>2051532

You could be waiting 6+ months to reach an ATH again, when you could take it out at a 10% loss and reinvest back into BTC or ETH.

It's a no brainer.
>>
The most important component to Alt Coins is the team behind them. We can talk at lengths about tech (and this amazing vaporware), but the reason Ripple is skyrocketing w/ it's shit features and premining while this coin is at 200 Sat is because of the teams. Their CEO is interviewing on TV and setting up huge contracts. This is a "marketer" that bitches and talks about "the moon".

Full disclaimer: I own 35k of this shit.
>>
guys the moral of the story here is that you should panic, doubt xby and sell it ASAP. Dont think about it, just sell xby as soon as possible.
>>
>>2051547
seriously this. why arent you niggers exploiting the fact that people are shilling this coin and doing ad work for you. You dont even have to hold the coin just sell at a decent 20%+. i oroginally put in 30 dollars into this shit and im up 110 in a day. QUIT BEING NIGGERS
>>
>>2051556
>The most important component to Alt Coins is the team behind them.

would you not consider that its the tech that is the most important element?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.