[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shhhhit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: fug.jpg (17KB, 562x174px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
17KB, 562x174px
shhhhit
>>
File: forrest-gump17.jpg (145KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
forrest-gump17.jpg
145KB, 1012x675px
>>2051192
feels good man. I think it could reach as high as golds all time high before it has a short cool down, then, off to $5000+
>>
>>2051213
Please stop mentioning gold as a standard of any measure. It's literally a jew trick rn.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (44KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
44KB, 620x349px
>>2051217
Fuck off nigger. The point is that it will have a resistance around that price.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>2051192

>been 24 hours, my cash hasn't transferred to btcmarkets yet
>BTC is mooning
>missing out on the gains

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2051192
I wish I could've got in earlier now
Bought ~0.15 BTC in january after the 1k hype

Now I've got $100+ gained not much but it's better than nothing
>>
>>2051217

when is the bubble popping?
>>
Gold is the OG value. So many of bitcoin's fundamentals were designed like gold. It's not a trick. The best ways of *tradeable* value is:
Crytocoin
Gold/silver
Then barter
Then IOU's
Then fiat currency.

Fiat currency is the real jewery
>>
>>2051232
honestly can you just use BTC as a rainy day fund nowadays?

>Put $200 into BTC
>2 months later is $460 without ever trading
>>
>>2051245
Exactly I wasn't doing anything with it anyway.
Made roughly the same money betting on Trump to win where my money was tied and had to wait longer which was riskier
So seems alright
>>
Do I buy more now when will it dip again?

Is 1.5k the new barrier? if so does it depend on which currencies reach it
just the US or wait for GBP to reach 1.5£
>>
>>2051217
And I suppose you think that bitcoin isn't a bubble or that the whole concept of bitcoin can't be redone until all cryptos lose value? God damned idiots. If the jews pump fake gold into the market to kill the price then you should buy the real thing and just let it sit and remain as a hedge against the derivatives scam.
>>
>>2051269
>coping

The whole alt coin market is based around BTC. You faggots shill alt coins, noobs buy bitoin to buy your alt coins, and the price of BTC goes up. HURRR DURRR
>>
>>2051273
And the point still remains, numb nuts. This is a bubble and the whole design can be duplicated to until they're pointless.
>>
File: 89389348934.png (7KB, 718x151px) Image search: [Google]
89389348934.png
7KB, 718x151px
It's gonna CRASH!!! It can't just keep rising like this forever!!?!??
>>
>>2051767
That's what you think anon.
>>
>>2051767
Problem is btc is monopolizing the crypto market. In order to buy any altcoin you gotta get btc first unless you want to pay hefty fees for direct $ to altcoin exchange. Most sites are built around btc since many years back. This is why even if new tech and whatnot emerges btc won't disappear for at least a few more years and probably not for next 20 years.
>>
File: 8j1ddkia.png (114KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
8j1ddkia.png
114KB, 256x256px
I just sold everything

All 7.4 of my bitcoins, I've seen this before and I'm not taking the fucking risk.

It could go any fucking minute
>>
File: crap.jpg (17KB, 558x165px) Image search: [Google]
crap.jpg
17KB, 558x165px
>>2051192
here we go again
>>
>>2051235
>>
Tfw sold at 900
>>
www.btcpredictions.com

You can practice buying/selling bitcoin (and soon stocks too) on this app using fake money so there is no financial risk. Great for trying out new strategies.

I wouldn't get out of Bitcoin now since there is nothing indicating that it is slowing down. In fact, it is speeding up. Why sell at a random peak just hoping that it is the tippy top of the chart? Wait until something indicates that the bull trend might be over. Sure you might miss the very top, but you can get pretty close by looking for a double top or head and shoulders pattern.
>>
>tfw Canadian
>housing market crash looming
>tfw you literally have nothing to lose by transferring everything into cryptocoins

Feels good to finally be in the cryptogame lads.
>>
>>2051793
I feel the same, thought I bought in at 1200 after years of neglecting crypto
Unfortunately I barely have any money, so I bought almost nothing, so I guess I will keep at it
>>
>>2051783
>monopolizing the crypto market
btc market share has never been lower, it's at like 52% right now
>>
>>2051848
Yet has still gained over $1 billion in market cap in the last 24 hours, this isn't small money. Just because alts are growing doesn't mean BTC isn't. You need BTC to buy those alts.
>>
>>2051831
I feel you
>>
>>2051859
Market cap means shit with crypto. Too much of it sitting under a few hands means a lot of money is chasing very few available coins.
>>
>>2051217
>It's literally a jew trick rn
COMEX is a jew trick
Au is golden, just watch out for the divorce of physical from kike paper
>>
>>2051883
except everyone buys btc to buy alts
>>
>>2051192
wtf I love HODLing now
>>
will the us go to war once btc replaces their dollaros? can you wage war against the internet?
>>
>>2051891
Which is a driver of demand for bitcoin, but doesn't address the fact that "lost" coinage inflates the market cap beyond the amount actually available.
>>
>>2051192
>>2051456
Guys, I'm newb but how can i withdraw my ripples?, I mean now i'm using poloniex, I've to exchange the XRP to BTC 1st but then what how can i exchange BTC to USD and deposit it to my bank account or debit card?
>>
File: good god.jpg (16KB, 592x171px) Image search: [Google]
good god.jpg
16KB, 592x171px
>>
>>2051793

did you at least put your money in litecoin instead
>>
File: why god.jpg (17KB, 544x178px) Image search: [Google]
why god.jpg
17KB, 544x178px
pheasant 1476
>>
>>2052032
>but then what how can i exchange BTC to USD and deposit it to my bank account or debit card?

Good god don't confuse tethered usd with fiat currency.
>>
>>2052383
I went all in on ETH
>>
>>2053325
you'll regret this in a few hours once bitcoins price is over 1800
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.