[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that the XBY dev is a mentally unstable jesus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1493533763581.png (164KB, 1093x653px) Image search: [Google]
1493533763581.png
164KB, 1093x653px
Daily reminder that the XBY dev is a mentally unstable jesus freak who thinks his coin is guided by his dead mother.

This is the man you're putting all your money into.
>>
>>2050681
Is he trying to kill his own coin so he can buy more? What's the play here?
>>
How about you sort yourself anon. Not everyone is as cynical and autistic as you are. Some of us understand what it means to live for something more than ourselves.

See you on the moon when I blast off in my brand new lambo.
>>
i knew this was a retarded coin but this is icing on the cake
>>
>>2050681
Daily reminder that 4chan is full of cynical atheist neckbeard faggots
>>
>>2050707
dont forget shitcoin bagholders
>>
>>2050687
The dude believes the coin is blessed by the ghost of his mom! HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>2050681
He is not a dev. He is only helping autistic deaf genius programmer 44 years old Hungarian who is the actual dev of the previous scam coin "bitmox". Together they are trying to revive this project under different name and different technology. It looks interesting, but there is too many bagholders just waiting to dump their shit onto you.
>>
>>2051430
> autistic deaf genius programmer 44 years old Hungarian

A fabrication invented by the CANADAN MARKETER WHO SHILLS ON THE BOARD!

Can we speak to the dev?
>No hes deaf

Can we write to him?
>No hes busy and err... autistic, lots of scrolling text triggers him

Can we see his face?
>He values his privacy

scam scam SCAM. /biz/ mods should SERIOUSLY ban xby shillers.
>>
>>2051500
please read the entire bitcointalk thread
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.