[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who caught the rocket today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: steem.png (49KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
steem.png
49KB, 1000x1000px
Who caught the rocket today?
>>
>>2050427
>tfw sold at $1
Still doubled my money. Trying to find a good moment to rebuy.
>>
>>2050432
Are you memeing? Going from 0.15 to 1.00 is fantastic. Selling on the way up is always a good thing if you walk away with more than you started.

Give it a day to sort itself out like XRP and rebuy. Don't even watch it until then.
>>
>>2050432
it's going to 2 or 3.
>>
>>2050448
I think you're right.
>>
>>2050427
i'm lurking coinmarketcap to see if i get into some of these shitcoins but almost none have a cold wallet, something like electrum

theres jaxx but they only have like 5 coin types

are you all fags trading this shit on exchanges? what if you get mtgoy'd?
>>
File: Endless gains.jpg (1MB, 3620x2103px)
Endless gains.jpg
1MB, 3620x2103px
>>2050495
You can't win the game if you don't play.
>>
>>2050502
what exchange are you on, anon?
>>
>>2050524
Not Poloniex that's for sure.
>>
>>2050427
how does one predict which random shitcoin is gonna pump every other day
>>
Bought in may 3rd...sold literally right before the moon mission just kill me desus
>>
Rebought at 0.00062 BTC, ready to moon
>>
File: charge.jpg (303KB, 873x763px) Image search: [Google]
charge.jpg
303KB, 873x763px
>>2050583
>how does one predict which random shitcoin is gonna pump every other day

You take a deep breath and close your eyes. And then you stare very deeply into the bull's eyes. Feel the sheer power behind his unbridled optimism and force of will. Relish in the knowledge that while the rest of the world sits idly by you are out here taming the financial wild west. You are out here in the riskiest of markets, among the sharks and the shills because you know you're going to hit it big one day. Exhale with the same determination and passion that builds empires from nothing and inspires great works of art.

Close your eyes again.

When you open them, you'll know what to do.
>>
>>2050447
how much USD did you make altogether?
>>
>>2050624
kys?
>>
>>2050624
truly inspiring stuff, thx man
>>
>>2050427
DO NOT BUY THIS. IT IS OVERVALUED AND ACTUAL VALUE IS .15 AT MOST.
>>
File: IMG_0101.jpg (37KB, 641x530px)
IMG_0101.jpg
37KB, 641x530px
>>2050624
>randomly putting money into shitcoins is the same as creating empires or works of art
>>
Is it going to continue to go up?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.