[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: didlyfeelerino.png (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
didlyfeelerino.png
67KB, 500x500px
Is Polo not down for anyone right now? Not letting me trade or withdraw.
>>
>>2050102
Its down. Possible ddos. Pray if you arent already
>>
What a fucking shithole. What are better exchanges you'd recommend? Can't imagine trusting them with any serious investments.
>>
They have been getting constant DDoS attacks since Ripple was pumped and dumped by foreign exchanges
>>
>>2050105
Last comments in the trollbox were about no withdrawing, I withdrew all my coin like an hour ago, still nothing. I think we're butt raped boys.
>>
>>2050117
Well I'm also on Bittrex but I don't see how that won't diddle our nuts when it has the chance. Polo has had server problems at fishy fishy times.
>>
>>2050102
curious to see where they put the LTC/BTC. It should be .016 right now.
>>
>>2050102
You got goxxed. Gox ya!
>>
notice how on cyptowat.ch poloniex is significantly lower %s than every other exchange too....
>>
>>2050132
Two days in a row. There's no way I could trust them. They're fucking up the whole market with all the panic sells. End of the day, didn't hurt me much. I feel bad for that that lost thousands cause the site was down.
>>
File: IMG_9497.jpg (81KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9497.jpg
81KB, 640x620px
>>
Everyone get ready to BUY
>>
File: 1493238748365.gif (594KB, 220x227px) Image search: [Google]
1493238748365.gif
594KB, 220x227px
>>2050126
>>2050126
Saw that. No price updates yet on anything pulling straight from poli. Pretty fucking gay
>>
>>2050228
Yeah, and give them more fees. All going to plan.
>>
>>2050234
Yeah well apparently they could fucking use the money.
>>
File: crypto_hacked_meme.jpg (45KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
crypto_hacked_meme.jpg
45KB, 500x333px
>>2050102
>>2050105
>its another exchange gets hit with a "DDoS attack" episode
>>
>>2050244
>>
>>2050222
This is complete bs. Polo has what, 30% of ALL cryptotrading? They take a cut of at least $50,000,000 in transactions a day. Absolutely unacceptable they can't get better security.
>>
>>2050126
Did you get the confirmation email to withdraw?
>>
I've got a buddy inside polo.
Tells me all the ETH has been drained from it.
The guys are just stalling until their boss can get out of the country.
>>
>>2050211
See I don't get this. There's only three ways to lose money during this situation.

1) You sell. Don't sell, you can't lose. Wait for the recovery or average down and accumulate
2) You get margin called and liquidated. This can only happen if you way over-leverage yourself at an ATH. If so, you're a fucking idiot and the polo ddos makes no difference.
3) Exchange is hacked, coins stolen. Part responsibility is on the exchange, but you can mitigate this loss scenario but storing coins offsite

Most the whinging I see on twitter is people complaining about liquidation, in which case, fuck them because all of STR, XRP, ETH and LTC were at ATHs so im not sure why you would over-leverage yourself to buy.
>>
>>2050271
>my dad works for nintendo
>>
>>2050271
>>
>>2050260
Yes and when I clicked it I was sent to a blank screen, but checked the site wallet and it had been deducted, still not showing up in either transaction ETH BTC
>>
>>2050275
I can't put my coin offsite if I want sell limit and buy limit orders. You aren't suggesting we trade without basic safety protocols are you?
>>
>>2050105
>>2050222
>>2050271
BACK UP NIGGGGGGG

BEGIN MONEY PARTY
>>
that's the reason BTS is pumping. p2p is unddosable (and unsuable)
>>
withdrawals are still not working
>>
>tfw missed out on chance to buy cheap ETH
>>
>>2050396
eth is always going to be cheap
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.