[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yes your great grandfather was once the richest man in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: j1f9DiJi.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
j1f9DiJi.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>yes your great grandfather was once the richest man in the world with 100 billion dollars and he gave it all away to niggers in Africa which is why mommy has to work 3 jobs to pay the rent *sigh* he was such a brave man
>>
How do you realistically lose and dilute the $1 billion your grandfather was worth in two generations.
>>
File: mark-zuckerberg-headshot.jpg (365KB, 2048x1491px) Image search: [Google]
mark-zuckerberg-headshot.jpg
365KB, 2048x1491px
>>2049923
Why are most of the richest people the biggest cucks?
>Marry chink and breed ugly halfbreed animals
>Pledge to give away 99% of your facebook stock away
Like whats the fucking point?
>>
>Not putting it all in the S&P500 then stipulating in your will that all your decedents that are part of your dynasty get exactly 1 million dollars until the money runs out (it won't because kek, investment) provided they read your biography and pass a quiz.
Shit, nigga, it's like you want to get forgotten in 3 generations.
>>
>>2049923
His children and their children and so on can and will be able to afford the best education and have access to the right people to make the right connections, they could literally be half assed slackers and still make better money thanmost Americans.
>>
For fuck's sake if I had Bill Gates' money and was going to die, I'd put it in some kind of permanent trust fund or something that never paid out more than the interest it made so it essentially never stopped spitting out livable amounts to my family but still had enough to grow so the "livable amounts" increased exponentially with the capital growth to account for the exponentially growing number of family members and inflation.

Yes, Bill Gates actually has THAT MUCH MONEY. He could literally set up a trust fund to pay living expenses for every person that could ever possibly be related to him ever even with inflation all the way til the USD lost literally all its value down to nothing.
>>
>>2049937
Are you dumb?
Zuck's woman was with him before his money.
>>
Not like it wouldn't have gone from shirtsleeve to shirtsleeve anyway, it always does.
>>
In addition, once you actually do have more money than anyone could ever spend in one lifetime, even living extremely luxuriously, what would you do with the money? What would you do with your life? Anyone can answer, I'm curious to know. I'd become a philanthropist and try to make large changes to the world in a way that I see most fit or beneficial to mankind.
>>
>>2049923
Charity to Africa? Must be a scam. Don't buy Microsoft stock
>>
>>2049995
I'd do like Elon Musk and just dump it into developing awesome technologies, which in turn I could make money off by selling.
I want cyber bodies, brain computer interfaces, actual VR, etc
>>
>>2049923
>2017
>Not knowing what a 501c is
>Not realizing Bill Gates is laundering dirty money

Old money families and organized religion have known this trick for years. Not to mention he owns entire African countries now.

>>2049937
>>2049937
Charity is the ultimate display of power over people. Niggers like Trump and Shkreli live like kings. These "cucks" live like Gods and get worshipped as such.
>>
>>2049937
>>2049923
>Hooknose
>>
>>2049923
Lol yeah the Gates family with 160 iqs are going to be wagecucks, sure man.
>>
>>2050000
> t. PosW bagholder
>>
>>2049933
1000 exotic cars
>>
>>2049995
Charity does nothing for people who have no desire to improve their situation.
>>
>>2049923
He isn't "giving away" a penny. Everything goes into his own foundation, which will further whatever his own personal goals are, which is what he was going to spend it on anyway.
>>
>>2049995
I'd make a large informational campaign on why people should stop feeding Africa and contributing to their population boom that they can't support.
>>
>>2049933
Take advice from /biz/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.