[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn it /biz/ I've had enough.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: fuk.jpg (179KB, 1329x465px) Image search: [Google]
fuk.jpg
179KB, 1329x465px
Huge opportunity to make massive profits and I still fuck it all up.

I almost want to cry.
>>
File: drinking-alcohol-150603.jpg (79KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
drinking-alcohol-150603.jpg
79KB, 800x580px
>MFW
>>
>>2049217
well one of those massive profit opportunity misses is not your fault, every polo user got fucked on that big pop

i'm still so mad about it
>>
I know that feel senpai
had to sell at a loss twice
but I also sold high twice and overall I made profit, but dam that could have been MUCH higher.
>>
>>2049217

It's way too hard too hard to time this shit. I'm not even going to try it anymore, we are in a crypto bull market. Pick some solid coins, wait a month or a year.

Look at the crypto market cap, we are going to have a crypto bubble. You just need to get off before it blows.
>>
File: 1465577345196.jpg (97KB, 480x604px) Image search: [Google]
1465577345196.jpg
97KB, 480x604px
>selling at a loss ever

All you had to do was simply hold. That was all.
>>
>>2049217

Why are you buying and dumping so much in the same day? Why are you buying right at the tip ?

If you are gonna buy a massive upclimb like that, sell when you make like 2% or something. (A reminder, if you start with $40, and make 2% a day, every day for a year, you'll end the year with $55K).

Unless you need to free up money for a different investment, don't sell when it drops. You see how much it fluctuates. Stop losses are for the stock market for when bad news comes out and the stock is gonna drop long term. If the alt drops, dont sell, buy more. Look at the chart. Its gonna flucuate back.

I just looked. I've made 44 trades since may 3rd. And only one I've taken a loss on (and will probably continue to, because I've been selling it off to free up more money).

If you're afraid your not gonna make a ton, sell at 1% gain and wait for the swing. Had you dont that, looking at the chart you would have made money on every single trade.
>>
>>2049217
What program is this?
>>
>>2049357
It's a screenshot of Poloniex lel. OP you should probably not trade crypto. You are very emotional with your trades. Never sell at a loss. High volume coins always bounce back at some point.
>>
>>2049217
Stop trading retard learn to hold.
>>
>>2049217

Why'd you sell it when you are down? Like wtf
>>
>>2049217
Stop panic selling you FUCKING PUSSY!
>>
File: 1493754922108.png (59KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
1493754922108.png
59KB, 540x338px
>>2049217
WEAK HANDS
E
A
K
H
A
N
D
S
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.