[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you keep investing in super pumped coins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: índice.png (5KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
índice.png
5KB, 204x204px
Unitus can easly be your 10x investment.

Old project and one of a kind using 5 independent algorithms.

Their team is currently working and investing in PR with China and is slowly gaining traction with accumulation phase as you can see in chart.

Small market cap of 400k with plenty of room to grow and can see it reach the 4million market cap for a 10x or even grow further.

Most of the projects beeing posted in here are already high market caps. Here you have an opportunity to become part of a project thats in the early phase and be at the bottom looking up.

For ETH to grow 10x from here would take it to over 80 Billion market cap 3x more BTC market cap. You see this happening? Or you find it easier for a new project with low market cap to reach 4 million?

http://unitus.online/home
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unitus/
>>
Why this and not Myriad, the original?
>>
>>2049088
Three days ago would you think ripple would double its market cap?
>>
>>2049107

From what I understood in their slack: UIS is like evolution of MYR, some features was even backward implemented back to MYR.
>>
>>2049121

Yeah but can you imagine how much millions are making the ones who entered in the earlier stages of ripple?

One thing is doubling or tripling what would be awsome other would be hiting a jackpot of a x10 or x100.

If you happen to hit the jackpot with one of this small market caps like UNITUS if it goes to like 40 millions that its not impossible you will be making x100.
>>
>>2049121
Hey, at least Unitus and its mum Myriad are real cryptocurrencies... What is ripple? A premined scam marketed to idiots who think the banks are going to buy this NIH shit?
>>
>>2049130
No, not really. Unitus was the first with aux-PoW mining implemented on a multi-algo coin, which Myriad did implement, although in a different way. Myriad's code is currently more up to date with Bitcoin, largely thanks to the Unitus dev however.

I think both coins are good but different in their own right. Myriad's choice of algorithms is perhaps a little better designed, but still leaves something to be desired... There are no perfect multi-algo coins yet. The ideal selection is highly debatable.

A big issue I have with Unitus is its distribution. A certain member of Bitcointalk bought up half of the entire supply when Unitus had a market cap of under $3000USD only a bit over 6 months ago... Of course, this means Unitus has huge pump potential... but as an honest cryptocurrency going forward, it kills it for me. That said, the dev of Unitus is also the most active dev of Myriad in the past year, so there's a lot of overlap on the two projects.

Myriad most probably has the best distribution of all the multi-algo coins... With a suspicious blockchain history, DigiByte probably has a large instamine that they don't advertise. DigitalCoin was initially ok, but due to broken out-of-date code, it's been instamined over the past couple of years. Verge had a very steep rewards curve. Unitus started out great, but someone bought up half of it 6 months ago. Joincoin had some weird IPO launch and ridiculous block reward scheme that had to be forked out. Auroracoin was 50% premined. I'm probably forgetting some... Many coins have copied Myriad over the years! Well, it's still the original, and fairest of them all.
>>
>>2049208

Well, thanks for the enlightenment.

I'm all over this small market caps where I see great activitie and enthusiasm, we know there is a higher risk in these to but reward might be bigger to.
>>
>>2049260
Risk/reward ratio on Myriad and Unitus is probably great I must say.... market caps are tiny and their code and blockchain histories check out. Too many coins are overvalued because people don't realise the code is shit and they're premined :-)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.