[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that big white man Jew exchanges are stealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (39KB, 540x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 540x414px
Daily reminder that big white man Jew exchanges are stealing your money as we speak while the smaller exchanges (yobit,poswallet) are safe and running. /biz/ blown the fuck out yet again Kekekek
>>
>>2048696
>reminder that posw will moon soon
>>
Not a lot of dubs lately... Is Kek still with us?
>>
>>2048722
Woops there he is
>>
>>2048722
Time to reignite the hype train and break sell walls
>>
File: 1492013798626.jpg (93KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1492013798626.jpg
93KB, 704x528px
>>2048722
>>
>>2048726
>>2048728
>>2048730

It's a great day to be a real man with Big Nigga Hands instead of a childish panic-seller.
>>
>>2048696
>yobit, posw
>safe
I'd rather give my coins to the nearest homeless person than those subhuman exchanges
>>
>>2048743
Have fun losing your money nigger HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2048743

So that's why you use Poloniex and Kraken?

Lmaoooooo
>>
>>2048752
>>2048754
All my coins are on offline wallets, kys dumb niggers

Go shill more pajeet exchanges
>>
>>2048758
But how are you gonna sell your coins for BTC or to liquidate for fiat? Hmmmmmmm?
>>
>>2048760
The theory is that you send from those offline wallets to online wallets and then make the exchange you wish to make, then gtfo
>>
>>2048760
I'll transfer them to an exchange and cash out, just like any normal person would do.

But I guess you don't know the process since you're stuck shilling 3rd world exchanges for 2 cents per post :)
>>
File: tenor.gif (4MB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
4MB, 400x253px
>>2048758

> Uses his electricity and processing power to stake his own coins
> Pretends he never goes on exchanges to liquidate

mmm some of that C O P E
>>
>>2048760
localbitcoins after running through tumblebits?

Is this really a hard question?
>>
>>2048696

I notice no one mentions bittrex

maybe because an exchange with a chat box is pretty much retarded
>>
>>2048782
Most of my crypto is in NEM.
It's "staking" on a remote server by design , I don't have to do shit honey :)

Are you too poor to keep the computer running 24/7 lmao?
>>
>>2048790
the goal is to get that transaction volume up; it's the same reason gambling sites have a chat function. Chat = interaction = more time spent on the site = higher probability of generating a transaction.

If you want to get rich, invest in a site that earns money based on transaction volume, and has a social component (chat function or similar real-time p2p interaction element).
>>
>>2048818

Yeah I get it.

I actually benefitted a little b/c my username was "obscene" and I was prevented from chatting. Still I've been sucked into the hype/fud several times

Psychology is a bitch
>>
>>2048696
Gonna invest even more in POSW. This shitstorm is gonna drive a lot of volume there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.