[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETH is going to go up huge this month.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: I am now a businessman.jpg (105KB, 1434x1000px) Image search: [Google]
I am now a businessman.jpg
105KB, 1434x1000px
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/chinese-royal-mint-experimenting-ethereum-create-digital-yuan-token/

Now do you fuckers believe me when I said that ETH is supposed to dump hard right before it pumps up to new heights, as it has done LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE TIME IT PUMPS?

ETH has some of the most predictable trading patterns in all the cryptocurrencies. If you aren't buying now, you haven't been paying attention.
>>
>>2046846

ETH is finished dude, stop memeing
>>
>>2046863
Not even memeing. Fucking look at all the news coming up with ETH.

ENS coming this month and next, EEA conferences in May, big developments all throughout June, and even proof of stake way down the line.

ETH does this exact same pattern every time it pumps.

But fucking morons will continue to pump Ripple and then complain when they miss the ETH boat again.

ETH is the only coin you can pretty much guarantee will make you profit in the relative short term, just buy holding. It is one of the only coins where "buy the dip!" works pretty much every single time given 20-25 days waiting max if you bought at the absolute peak. Just watch.

And read the article I posted in the OP for some ETH news that happened today (very minor though).
>>
Bump.

Ripple shills are taking over this board. Something smells very strange about it.
>>
>>2046846
Read the article retard.

It says ERC not ETC.
>>
>>2046863
>t.rippleshill
>>
>>2047050
ERC20 is based on the ETH platform.

Nobody is talking about ETC at all, but I knwo that was just a typo.
>>
>>2046907
I know, I'm a conversation about a coin with some decent specs with literally one other guy and learning a lot.

You go to a ripple thread and it's literally: MUH JAP BANKS, INCREASED LIQUIDITY!

...but crypto is more flexible in nature than any fiat in general so...it's very alarming to me see a crypto based solely on the fact: "it can transfer faster."
>>
>>2047416
It's also alarming that the price just exploded for no apparent reason and ripple controls the supply and can make the price rise by buying their own coins.
>>
>>2047059
it is retarded
>>
ok im gonna buy £250 of ETH tomorrow
>>
>>2048769
god bless anon

you will be happy one day for that purchase

just make sure you keep that ether safe in a wallet on your computer
>>
>>2048769
Don't be a moron like me, you need to invest AT LEAST $2,500 for meaningful returns.
>>
>>2046846
So the Chinese government create take the open source Ethereum code and heavily modify it to create their own token on their own blockchain.

I guess most people who invest in this stuff have literally no idea about the tech behind it so just hearing "China is using Ethereum for its digital currency" is enough to make the completely unrelated ETH token pump.

Maybe I'll buy some after the dump.
>>
ETH is indeed due to rise. It's going to be slow (as it it always is) but it'll be big gains that will be sustained.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.