[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wallet + App, what is the secret sauce?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: crypto.jpg (407KB, 1803x1020px) Image search: [Google]
crypto.jpg
407KB, 1803x1020px
Hi /biz

I want to start investing in crypto currencies.

But which wallet should I use? Is there one that syncs well with Blockfolio? I'm using Android btw.

What is your combo here?

thx
>>
You can sync wallets with blockfolio?
>>
Since I can see my "Total Portfolio Value", which is currently at 0$, I assumed that you could sync ones wallet in to this app. What else is this function?
>>
>>2046831
I know you can manually import transactions.
I don't use it much, so I don't know if you can sync.
>>
Well, so how do people trade currencies then? I assume that one has to create a wallet first before one can start trading, or am I wrong? If so, can you specifically tell me the steps from zero to actually start trading?

Please help me out with this guys<3
>>
>>2046857
t. gen-z fag that's used to be spoonfed
sage
>>
>>2046857
What you are looking for is called an exchange. Poloniex is a good place to start, make an account and deposit some BTC and just play around. You can spend days reading info here but you won't truly understand anything until you actually get your feet wet. Start out with a couple hundred bucks worth of BTC and try getting some experience.
>>
Yeah I was looking an Poloniex but I didn't like this in their "Terms of Use":

9. 51% AND OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCY ATTACKS
Poloniex makes every commercially reasonable attempt to help prevent and mitigate cryptocurrency attacks. If Poloniex is able to confirm that a cryptocurrency active on the Platform has been compromised or is under attack, Poloniex may immediately halt trading, deposits, and withdrawals for such cryptocurrency. If it is determined that such an attack caused the cryptocurrency to greatly decrease in value, Poloniex may discontinue trade activity on such cryptocurrency entirely. Resolutions concerning deposits, withdrawals, and user balances for an attacked cryptocurrency will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Poloniex makes no representation and does not warrant the safety of the Platform and is not liable for any lost value or stolen property, whether or not Poloniex was negligent in providing the proper security.
>>
So basically, you're not secured at all over at Poloniex?
>>
>>2047003
Yeah I can see why they put that in there. Just yesterday retards buying on margin crashed Poloniex by buying and selling Stellar too much. I made 25% gains in a little over a minute though while thousands of people lost 50% of their money. You're somewhat secure at Polo but you'll never really be secure from whales pumping and dumping coins. You just have to be conservative with your trading if you don't want to lose money. I started with $200 5 days ago and have $350 right now. I could have over $900 if I took more risk.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.