[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newcomer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: FeelsGoodMan.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsGoodMan.png
29KB, 400x400px
I'm a newcomer to all of this stuff but it has interested me. I'd like to ask for some advice and tips and get pointed in the right direction.
Where do I start?
How do I do some of these things?
What do I need?
Things like that
>>
>>2045218
buy high sell low
buy posw
buy xby
buy dopecoin
buy bitbean

thank me later with a ride in your space lamborghini factory
>>
You start by going on Coinbase and loading up on ETH right now before it starts going up again. Then you gtfo of here and never come back. Wait ten years and then retire.
>>
buy ETH on coinbase, its pretty easy to start with it
>>2045222
dont even think of listening to this guy
>>
>>2045218
just buy ETH and hold, you are basically buying a lot in the new internet era moving forward
>>
File: IMG_2202.jpg (190KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2202.jpg
190KB, 888x1120px
>>2045222
Those fucking digits.
>>
start with Coinbase and the big coins...... then explore poloniex, bittrex, and others to get smaller coins.

Do research and learn about new tech and invest early in companies that are just starting out but seem solid.

Get rich.
>>
>>2045576

why is everyone so certain on ETH compared to any of the others?

Because it partnered with BP and the others?
>>
Another newbie here, is it true that coinbase can freeze your account if you use other websites? (Like poloniex and etc)
I know that they dislike gambling websites, but idk if they accept that you work with other wallets..
>>
File: Bogus.jpg (27KB, 260x216px) Image search: [Google]
Bogus.jpg
27KB, 260x216px
>>2045218
Best advice: ignore all coinfags.
>>
>>2045598
Uh... i went from Coinbase to the others with no issue.

Even a smaller exchange like C-cex with no issue.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.