[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POSW: Operation Poloniex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: POSWstronautlambo.jpg (2MB, 1920x1053px) Image search: [Google]
POSWstronautlambo.jpg
2MB, 1920x1053px
1) Register in Poloniex.com

2) Fill this form: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

3) Use this data to fill form:

>What is the name of the coin?
PoSW Coin

>What is the coin's symbol?
POSW

>Please link to the announcement page.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0

>If the coin has a website, please link it here.
https://poswallet.com/

>If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
https://poswallet.com/blockChain/posw/

>Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange. *
PoSW delivers an unique service by being able to stake hundreds of coins at the same time, something anyone that holds a couple of PoS coins will use, since staking multiple PoS coins at the same time in a single computer is impossible due the wallets consuming too many resources.

POSW is a gateway coin to exchange in the poswallet site, and appreciates in value as the service gets used more. It's also seen as owning shares of the company, that will pay dividends to holders.

>If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.
The selling point is the unique staking service, so it poses no competititon to Poloniex (the site has it's own exchange, but it's not really suited for trading, it's just to convert between coins).
In fact, Poloniex will become the #1 POSW trading exchange in no time. Investors will slowly start selling for profits once the price rises to mitigate risks and Poloniex will be the exchange of choice, so big volume is expected.

*use your own words

4) Talk about POSW in the Trollbox with each other. Don't directly shill it, just mentioned it and ask mods from time to time so they see there's an interest.

5) Bonus: Create a bunch of accounts and talk with each other about POSW in the Trollbox all day. As long as you are reasonable they'll not care, you can talk about coins that aren't listed.

I've seen literal shitcoins getting listed so we can get POSW which is actually useful.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2045173
Hold.

We're getting ready for liftoff.
>>
This is sad....

Im feeling sad for all of this PoSW bagholder...

Stay strong my friend, suicide line is only one call away ;)
>>
File: 1443889434293.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
1443889434293.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>2045173
Just doing my civic duty to let new /biz/ users know this is a useless shill coin. They make threads like this to pump it up, and then all dump at the same time fucking you over.

somebody even posted messages from their slack the other day about them talking about how to keep threads alive and when to dump before people caught on.

k, thats all. go about your business and ignore the responses to this message.

ftr: good coins atm to watch: XRP, LTC, ETH, GNT, and MAYBE XBY.

good luck, friends!
>>
File: Untitled.png (29KB, 1108x240px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
29KB, 1108x240px
*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2045174
>>2045186
this guy gets it.
>>
So funny how people can change their view on a coin just based on its price and movement price wise.
PosW gained so much in such a short amount of time, that it simply wasn't sustainable. Too tempting to dumb and take the profit quick for most people.
PosW is a great coin no matter how you look at it. It's innovative, and is constantly updated, you'll know If you login and read their news.
If I could afford it, I would buy 100k coins more.. Why??
Because when ETH moves to POS, and the majority of ETH holders own less than 32 ETH (required to stake on your own) A LOT of ETH holders will be using PosW to stake ;)
Also, Masternodes announced for July.. and if PosW gets on a major exchange? It will skyrocket...
I'm in for the long term, and so should you if you're looking to get into PosW.
>>
>>2045185

Actually I'm starting to come around to PoSW
>>
>>2045210
>So funny

Because it IS funny
>>
File: 1494149171835.png (47KB, 304x208px) Image search: [Google]
1494149171835.png
47KB, 304x208px
There is also systematic FUD being placed against this coin also has been proven through same said screenshots, fake dev accounts, blatant lies just so people can look better on a cryptotrader chat/board temporarily until the fundamentals of the coin itself actually kick in . It's all autism just trying to shake weak hands for lols from autistic traders who will secretly buy back in once the coin itself starts mooning again. (and it will)
>>
>>2045249
Keep telling yourself that
>>
Exchange does more volume than Lykke kek
>>
>>2045186
IT'S FUCKING OVER
POSW COIN IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT
PAJEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>2045210
Absolutely agree with you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.