[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEM mooning - GET IN NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: NEM-1.jpg (264KB, 1000x446px) Image search: [Google]
NEM-1.jpg
264KB, 1000x446px
>>
>>2044545
it's a fucking pump dump, ETH whales are looking for alt coins to lower the price before big announcement.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 190x153px
>NEM
>XEM
>>
Holding 31k from .014 USD. Never thought it would shoot up like this.

Feels good man.
>>
>>2044557
OH SHIT NIGGA. Never considered that. Kinda hope ripple will be ok..
>>
>>2044687
you got me fucking worried.
>>2044557
You think ripple is going to plummet?
>>
>>2044557
how the fuck have you come to that conclusion, big announcement and holding down price are real, but how is this relevant to any alts not traded against the eth
>>
>>2044718
also note that total cap has been rising increasingly quickly, this isn't just value being transferred from say eth to some shitcoin, this is new value being dumped in
>>
NEM IS THE FUCKING BOMB

Fuck these haters this shit is going :
>ALL THE WAY UP

The best is that the growth is 100% organic as it's never shilled by the bitbean faggots on this board
>>
Guy, the president of NEM. I know him so well because he's a local guy here.

Year was 2014 when Bitcoin is still the big gun out there in the crypto world. We all consider Bitcoin and Blockchain as the most innovative tech around.

So, now this guy, told us at the coffee shop (we had a weekly crypto meetup back then), that Bitcoin has some major flaws that he have a mission to build a new replacement called the New Economy Movement (NEM). We were sceptical of course, because all we think was Bitcoin/Blockchain was the only tech that are able to decentralize money.

Well, at some point, I believed in him. Seeing his passion towards this, I decided to buy XEM from Poloniex last year. Now still hodling. Feels gud man.
>>
>>2044931
Stupid LARPer now bleeding into cryptoverse.
>>
NEM has very solid tech and could rival Ethereum at some point. Honestly, I don't see why not.
>>
>>2046037
Isn't xem just some kind of hyperledger, like ripple?
>>
>>2046042
It's like Ethereum, but you can actually use it and understand it. It is not convoluted as fuck.

Their staking system is pretty cool as well, only Proof of Importance staking coin out there.

Once they fix their marketing, they should raise 10x
>>
>>2046272
Good investment even now? I don't know how much XRP can still go up, so I might put some into XEM.
>>
>>2046272
i read that you need 10k to "harvest"?

what does this mean, is this another word for staking?
>>
where can i buy nem that isn't going to take 3 days to receive? bought some btc at coinbase and its taking fucking forever.
>>
>>2046509
Kinda but you get fuck all out of it. You harvest one fee per week and it turns out to be like 10-15 XEM.
Not worth the hassle setting it up. It's only worth it if you own a supernode with fucking 3 million XEM.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.