[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETdom is overrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9349.png (198KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9349.png
198KB, 1280x809px
After 6 months of being a NEET, I gotta say that I've become fatter, lonelier, and poorer - pretty much the opposite of what I thought would happen.

I want to get back into the workforce but if I do, I will lose my disability income. What is the best way to make money under the table?
>>
>>2044524
>I've become fatter, lonelier, and poorer - pretty much the opposite of what I thought would happen.

What the fuck did you think would happen???
>>
>>2044533

I thought that I would have more time and energy to get /fit/.

I thought I would have more time to meet new people to befriend or fuck.

I thought that a 60% reduction in my income wouldn't be too. Af since I wouldn't have to dry clean, shave, commute, have medical insurance, etc.
>>
Time to use those NEET bux on knee pads.
>>
File: joel.jpg (15KB, 530x352px) Image search: [Google]
joel.jpg
15KB, 530x352px
/biz/ themed Simpsons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5i5sjSQRxE
>>
>>2044524
>What is the best way to make money under the table?

Get under the table and suck those dicks.
>>
Car mechanic or hair dresser
>>
>>2044543
So you basically misdiagnosed the causes of all your problems, kek.
>>
File: 878975754.png (825KB, 954x538px) Image search: [Google]
878975754.png
825KB, 954x538px
>literally falling for the "you're a wagecuck!" meme
>>
I worked some hard manual labor up until a few weeks ago. already gaining weight, and i do lift, and getting out of being a skinny lanky motherfucker. i feel fucking great.
>>
>>2044524
You need to know people to make under the table cash, for the most part anyway. What skills do you have? Do you know people that use drugs? That's your quickest option if you want fast cash. If you're a no friends social retard if then your options are very limited
>>
>>2044524
Of course without self discipline being a NEET is the path to self destruction.

NEETism is only for the strong.
>>
Man i hate these fucking NEETS who complain.
NEET LIFE IS BEST LIFE

You just lack the discipline

Working full time is awful you dont understand how bad it is have to spend the majority of your week/life doing shit that you dont care about. Its awful.

Really working part time is the best life, 3 days employment max.

I dont know how cuck the US labour market is but is australia is not too bad. When i was NEET i would do some landscaping work a day a week with my mate, pay was okay. But your outside being active, making muscle and vit D gains. Balances out the otegr 6 days staring at a PC
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.