[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin: Blue pilled to death edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: MACD.png (79KB, 321x199px) Image search: [Google]
MACD.png
79KB, 321x199px
>still thinks memes set you free
>doesn't realize that they are shilling for beast bucks inc
>thinks if they meme just a bit harder that they will be free from central bank control
>still doesn't understand that the military started the internet
>affraid to talk bad about cryptocurrency because they can't handle the heat

Jesus /biz/ I still for the life of me still can;t understand why you still can;t understand that BItcoin is going to $2200 dollars and then popping like a stuff pig.

Gemini already threw you a signal back in the early days of the exchange being open with that "wierd" flash up.

How dumb can you be /biz/?

Crypto is only shilling so hard now because they need as many bagholders as possible to hold the bitcoin purse.

You still have no idea that the bids and sells are preprogrammed garbage?

They could have shown you the price chart back when it was created in 2009.

THA CROSS IS COMING SLAVES.
>>
Hey look another episode of this autistic retard who makes failed predictions and proceeds to disappear after nothing he says comes true
>>
nocoiner cuck coping in 2017? that's something.
>>
>>2043420
Another kid who's like
How dumb can you be OP?
Bitcoin obviously going to crash before the end of may to $700
>>
>>2043427
I can't help it if you don't know how to read your master's charts.

https://cryptowat.ch/gemini/btcusd/1w

November 11th 2015 they already told you where it was going.

Don't confuse soulful with "nocoining".

It makes you look bad.

I can't help it if you actually believe this stuff.
>>
>>2043461
As I said nothing you say ever comes true. You were spouting this nonsense at the beginning of the year and BTC proceeded to nearly double in price. Almost as if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about so you speak like an autist with a room temperature IQ to seem more (((mysterious))).
>>
>>2043493
I don't make these flashes happen.

Looks like she's already setting up for a log jamming mt gox part 2.

Can't wait to watch all you fegs try to get out at once.

With all those restrictions on outflows keeping any of you NEETS from over taking central banking alpha Jr.

Hope you are stawking up on corn kernels.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.