[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto Trading in Canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Post your strategies for trading in Canada if you live here.

1. How do you get your money to the exchange of your choice?
2. What if you want to trade AltCoins?
3. How do you cash out dodging the most amount of fees possible?

Ideally I'm trying to find the most access to various coins with the easiest way to cash out.
>>
>>2042155

I deposit USD on Kraken directly from my RBC account, and then buy whatever coins Kraken has listed. Most of my investment has gone into XRP because of the limitless upside and low price.

I insist on using Kraken, they claim to have full capitalization, and I won't take the risk with other shitty ass exchanges. I don't really speculate on the new shitcoins.
>>
>>2042155
>1. How do you get your money to the exchange of your choice?
https://www.quadrigacx.com/
It's for Canada

Transfer from there to any other exchange
>>
I was buying on coinbase and transferring to bitfinex because eth was worth like 5% more there, but currently the difference is negligible. I'm going to submit my verification stuff to Kraken today and just start buying there directly.
>>
>>2042183

Any experience with them?
>>
OP Here.

Please don't neglect the most important question, 3.

You're not making any money until it's out and safe in your bank account.

Remember to post your fees too, I'm looking for the most economic option as well as easiest.
>>
>>2042155
POSW is fucking gay u faggot nigger. Make it moon so I can dump this shit coin
>>
>>2042229
I haven't cashed out yet, but apparently you should make a US Dollar savings account at your bank and have your money wired there first before switching it to loonies because the bank may give you a better exchange rate. You'd have to actually look at the numbers though, ymmv
>>
>>2042200
They have an office in Vancouver so they're legit
>>
>>2042313

Ideally I think it would be best to have a US Savings/Checking account. The only thing is, I feel it would be somewhat stupid to open one of these as a beginner trader given that Crypto would all it would be used for. Maybe once you get the hang of it and it's profitable for you, then sure it's probably the best bet.
>>
>>2042200
very legit place, but transfer takes fucking ages to deposit into your bank, or getting a reply from them via email. seems understaffed as it takes fair bit of time to get verification done & email back from them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.