[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are smartphones the ultimate financial black hole for vapid,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: smartphones.jpg (221KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
smartphones.jpg
221KB, 660x440px
Are smartphones the ultimate financial black hole for vapid, superficial normies, I mean what enjoyment do they seriously get out of having those fucking things?
>>
>>2041163
Computer in your hand

Work it out you fucking imbecile
>>
You don't have to sit down and learn how to type to spread your stupidity to millions of people daily.
>>
tbhfamalamadingdong, I like walking around without a phone while all the normalfags have their heads buried in their niggertech, browsing faceberg or whatever. It's like I'm the only person occupying the space. The world is deserted, like walking around at 3am but it's midday instead.
>>
>>2041163
Yes.
Meanwhile im important cheap ass phones frkm cjina that work just as well.

I love beeing frugal
>>
>>2041186
I know what you mean its like looking at drones outside.

This smartphone shit might kill mankind
>>
>>2041186

That whole Pokemon Go fad was honestly creepy seeing how obsessive they are about smartphones.
>>
>>2041186
>Walking around
>Not watching your blockfolio
Its like you dont wanna be rich
>>
>>2041212
You retards dont get it.
They are not obsessive about smartphone

They were obsessive about pokemon go which was stronger than the obsession to be social with their friends at all times
>>
>$200 phone for good hardware and camera
>$10/mo. phone plan
>root, xposed framework to make apps not shit

it becomes an extremely useful cost effective tool, nothing else
>>
The internet represents freedom, it represents your own world or rather, your own safe space, and smartphones are basically a small device that you can use to access that safe space from literally anywhere. Normalfags don't even realize this, but they rather be on smartphones than doing literally anything else, because on their smartphones they are the master of their own personal world, they don't need to watch anything they don't like, or talk with anyone who's boring, annoying or offends them, they don't need to do anything they don't want and they have complete control over what they want to do, hence absolute freedom, at least when compared to real life, where they have to be stuck on traffic for hours, have to talk with people they dislike, or even have to interact with people at all, because on the internet social interaction is indirect/detached and doesn't take all the effort and mental energy that dealing with people face to face does, they basically have to do stuff they dislike or find boring all the time, because life wasn't meant to be entertaining all the fucking time, it wasn't meant to inject dopamine in you constantly, but smartphones changed that, with them you can search for the best entertainment for you anywhere at any time.

People are already enslaved to smartphones, they are slaves of quick and constant entertainment, they are slaves to their false sense of freedom and It will get much worse as time goes on. Constant progress in terms of accessibility and comfort will be the doom of humanity, It's already creating a generation of people who are incapable of putting real, long term effort at anything because they are used to not doing anything they dislike and can't concentrate in anything for more than a hour because of the massive amount of content that smartphones/internet provides for them. Also a generation almost incapable of dealing with hardships and problems due to their lives being comfortable/easy to the point of being surreal.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.